The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

McClean's delivery makes Jonas look like a competant winger.

He's so one footed its unreal.

Never once saw him cut in, incredibly predictable.

I think he did once and he didnt know what to do and had the ball instantly took off him.

Norwich supporting mate has gone to Wigan-WBA today.  Just texted me to say Pardew's walked past him in the DW reception.  Obviously checking them out to see how they deal with any hoofballs before next week...

Why in god's holy name has he gone to that match? :lol:

Norwich supporting mate has gone to Wigan-WBA today.  Just texted me to say Pardew's walked past him in the DW reception.  Obviously checking them out to see how they deal with any hoofballs before next week...

Because we're playing WBA next week. It's called scouting the opposition.

Hopefully he'll stuff some brown paper envelopes in the bags of Diame, Odemwingie, Mulumbu & Morrison while he's down there.

After EVERYTHING Marriner did for the Mackems, O'Neill still complains about the goal Everton scored :lol:

What was wrong with it like?

A foul in the build-up to the goal, apparently.

"It might have been a foul...actually no, it definitely was a foul..."

Because we're playing WBA next week. It's called scouting the opposition.

Hopefully he'll stuff some brown paper envelopes in the bags of Diame, Odemwingie, Mulumbu & Morrison while he's down there.

:scared:

Guest BooBoo

Jesus.