NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Feel a bit sorry for Pardew as the board do not seem to be backing him but yet again he will have to be the one to front up to the criticism and try and deflect any flak away from Ashley and Llambias.

And all that talk of having a Plan B, C etc if they can't land their first choice seems to be rather hollow now.

I hope he stops this talk of challenging for the Top 4 as unless they are misleading everyone and there are signings lined up, I just don't see how we can repeat what we did last year.

Spent 9 million on  a striker in january.  :lol:

Feel a bit sorry for Pardew as the board do not seem to be backing him but yet again he will have to be the one to front up to the criticism and try and deflect any flak away from Ashley and Llambias.

And all that talk of having a Plan B, C etc if they can't land their first choice seems to be rather hollow now.

I hope he stops this talk of challenging for the Top 4 as unless they are misleading everyone and there are signings lined up, I just don't see how we can repeat what we did last year.

Closer to £11m at the current exchange rate. :pow:

Doesn't matter, AShley and Decker treat Pardew like shit.  Despite buying, Tiote, Cabaye, Anita, Cisse, Ba and renewing Colo's contract which was a massive as they broke their own rules to do it.

I know it's a long way away but if they are keeping their powder dry for january again, I wouldn't blame them. The transfer of Cisse was a massive success IMO, they may well have been encouraged by that.

I know people are getting frustrated at this window but we know the way they work by now, it has to be at the right price.

:lol: How?

:lol: How?

:lol: Fair question.

I use these lads for transfer fees and they tend to start with the figure in Euros.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_GB1.html

Posted this in the 'Other clubs transfers' but could might as well be posted in this thread:

Ajax have just confirmed that an unnamed club have had a bid for Sulejmani accepted. Could it be us? Weren't we reported interested in him a couple of windows back?

A striker who can play wide, he's 23 years old and in the last year of his contract. Sounds like a classic Ashley signing.

Posted this in the 'Other clubs transfers' but could might as well be posted in this thread:

Ajax have just confirmed that an unnamed club have had a bid for Sulejmani accepted. Could it be us? Weren't we reported interested in him a couple of windows back?

A striker who can play wide, he's 23 years old and in the last year of his contract. Sounds like a classic Ashley signing.

He was denied a work permit to play for West Ham last year?  Not sure if his chances of getting one now are better.

Theres a Pardew press conference today, so maybe we'll hear something about transfers?

I would guess 'Carroll deal in the hands of the owner' will be our lot.

"We'll see. Opportunities might come our way in the last few days. If we go into the market it will be for one player. We're just hoping we can keep all our players, would be happy if the window shut now."