NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Isn't Mbiwa pretty fast?

Looks to be. Reads the game very well too.

Didn't read it too well when we played a high line against Liverpool (0-6), unfair to pick out one game admittedly.

Isn't Mbiwa pretty fast?

Didn't read it too well when we played a high line against Liverpool (0-6), unfair to pick out one game admittedly.

Yeah of course, I just mean from highlights I've seen of his games in France and that. Don't think he's near his potential for us yet... hopefully this season.

Our possession will only improve if our movement does. Most of the time the players are forced in to belting it long due to Cisse being the only player on the move/looking to move into space and a few players seemingly having little confidence in their own ability to retain the ball

I think that comes down to the manager at the end of the day. We can blame the players to a certain point, but when the manager himself is publicly yearning for jumpers, tacklers and signings like Andy Carroll it's a clue to where his philosophy is firmly rooted. No doubt he is looking to change it on the surface, the question is, does he have any idea how to do it?

This - absolutely. Pardew has to go before we will get a more fluid style of play.

Guest bimpy474

Isn't Mbiwa pretty fast?

Yeah of course, I just mean from highlights I've seen of his games in France and that. Don't think he's near his potential for us yet... hopefully this season.

I think he needed the six months he's had in our league (like a lot of foreign players do). He'll be much better for it, and his potential is clear to see.

Guest Roger Kint

SSN bloke is saying we are interested in Anderlecht CB Kouyate.

That was yesterdays twitter rumour, probably just straight from that

SSN bloke is saying we are interested in Anderlecht CB Kouyate.

We are interested in lots of players, unfortunately we are never interested in actually getting them signed. He's fairly decent isn't he

Guest Haris Vuckic

Who was the last player we had who was 6'4?

My mind is at a loss with the sun/lack of engine power.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ah fair play. Bit of a brain melt there.

I was thinking about Duncan Ferguson or someone :lol: