NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Phil K

Ryder still saying Pardew wants James Tomkins.

Ridiculously overpriced and no better than what we already have

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3h

#nufc director of football Joe Kinnear expected back in Newcastle today for transfer talks.

This REALLY p****d me off this morning!

MORE TALKING!? FFS! It's absolutely diabolical how we haven't even bid for a player. We're STILL thinking about it.

Norwich made their SIXTH signing yesterday!

We're so far behind the pack it's unreal. Just so frustrating when ideally we need about 4+ players, and all that's happening is exits and stalling.

Absolutely frustrating, other teams have improved leaving us even further behind than we were, with a manager most don't rate and a DoF that nobody rates.

How can ashley employ a DoF and let him go on holiday a week or so after - during the transfer window...bizarre or damage control after his catastrophic entrance.

How difficult can it be to find that striker and LW?

How can ashley employ a DoF and let him go on holiday a week or so after - during the transfer window...bizarre or damage control after his catastrophic entrance.

Even more pathetic is that he had no job for 5 years or something before his holiday. It's a joke.

Even more pathetic is that he had no job for 5 years or something before his holiday. It's a joke.

its so absurd... :iamatwat:

Guest bimpy474

Tbf to JFK it wasn't even his fault, he'd already booked his holiday before Ashley approached him.

But you would have thought Ashley might have said, can you hold off on that holiday and i'll treat to a better one later on this year.

Guest chopey

FFS it was a week in Tenerife !!!!!!!!!! if he cant postpone that after been on the dole for 5 years then that just shows his total lack of commitment to his new role

FFS it was a week in Tenerife !!!!!!!!!! if he cant postpone that after been on the dole for 5 years then that just shows his total lack of commitment to his new role

I said the same thing to a friend this morning but he reckon it was something to do with a family holiday of sorts arranged post his (JFK) brother or relative having died recently...

Guest icemanblue

It was his son. I'd have thought it might have been pretty obvious that this was the case, like. He's been in another country, one that may even have mobile phone reception.

I know we're world renowned for our speedy and incisive actions in the transfer market, so this may be a difficult period of adjustment for some.

Guest Phil K

Ryder still saying Pardew wants James Tomkins.

Ridiculously overpriced and no better than what we already have

Better than Williamson.

Is he "better" because he's playing elsewhere, though ?

Personally, can't see much difference between the pair

Whatever - I just can't stop raging how everythings stopped, just waiting  for Kinnear, while everyone else gets in first

Waiting for a bloke that couldn't get a job with a Div 2 outfit. But has total control here. Beyond insane.

Can only be interpreted as a spiteful spit at the fans.

Waiting for a bloke that couldn't get a job with a Div 2 outfit. But has total control here. Beyond insane.

Can only be interpreted as a spiteful spit at the fans.

I just interpret it as the whim of a man who has absolute power because he owns us 100%. It's incompetent, but I don't see any reason to conclude it's spiteful.

Why is it that a Director of Football couldn't take a few phone calls/send a few texts on holiday? Does our transfer activity (whatever the hell that phrase even means these days) simply have to grind to a halt without the cunt? If indeed he is already so vital to our efforts, then a holiday at this stage should have been absolutely out of the question.

It really is just a depressing time in general around here. Very little to get excited about. Oh, what's that? Ben Arfa's smiling again? Yay.

Why is it that a Director of Football couldn't take a few phone calls/send a few texts on holiday? Does our transfer activity (whatever the hell that phrase even means these days) simply have to grind to a halt without the cunt? If indeed he is already so vital to our efforts, then a holiday at this stage should have been absolutely out of the question.

Maybe he could?