NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

The likes of Inter Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, Sevilla and Borussia Monchengladbach are just some of the clubs looking at the impressive young Swede

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9kv1RHHT1r3zat8.gif

Time to invest some money in some snipers and take out their ninjas that are stalking Graham Carr.

The likes of Inter Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, Sevilla and Borussia Monchengladbach are just some of the clubs looking at the impressive young Swede

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9kv1RHHT1r3zat8.gif

Time to invest some money in some snipers and take out their ninjas that are stalking Graham Carr.

Could'nt agree more, they have had enough joy of poor Graham's hard work already..... infact get a designated Graham Carr defense unit complete with Ninja's and Snipers and be done with it.

Guest MrSundlofer

John Guidetti...

I want him to succeed and be a future key player in the Swedish national team, but I don't want him anywhere near Newcastle United.

Mega-rich club sell their captain for 9m Euros, not sure it's going to happen.

Doesn't get on with Ancelotti/Leonardo.

The 22-year old endured a torrid season for the Parisien side, struggling with injuries before losing his place in the Italian's first-team plans.

Sakho also faced the embarrassment of being stripped of the captaincy mid-season and being deemed "slightly overweight" by the Ligue 1 club's director Leonardo.

The France international has now spoken of his desire to leave if Ancelotti makes another defensive signing, having already fallen down the pecking order behind Alex and Milan Bisevac.

"If a new defender comes in, then I'll do anything to leave because I have to think about my future," Sakho told L'Equipe. "My goal this season is to play. I will be open to offers from clubs willing to give me game time and the opportunity for me to continue my development.

"I'm not ready to relive the last six months. During the second part of the season, I preferred not to speak about my situation, and I took it upon myself to not disturb the group."

and more quotes:

“If a defender comes, I’ll do anything to leave because I have to think about my future. My goal this season is to play. I will be open to proposals from clubs willing to give me playing time and allow me to continue my progress. I think I can wear another jersey in Ligue 1, to show that in Paris they were wrong not to trust me.”

Guest MrSundlofer

Why?

Why I don't want him anywhere near Newcastle United? The main reason is his personality and his attitude. But the list is long.

Guest bimpy474

Why?

Why I don't want him anywhere near Newcastle United? The main reason is his personality and his attitude. But the list is long.

Ahhh bad egg eh ?.

Guest MrSundlofer

Why?

I thought he had a very good attitude?

Attitude as in cocky... and acts as he's already "a world class footballer". Well, a bit hard to describe. Learn Swedish and listen to some of his latest interviews  O0

Why?

His goal celebrations.                                                                                                                                                                         

Guest MrSundlofer

Why?

Ahhh bad egg eh ?.

Yes. Eggs not well made.

Why?

Attitude as in cocky... and acts as he's already "a world class footballer". Well, a bit hard to describe. Learn Swedish and listen to some of his latest interviews  O0

So Bendtner?

Why?

So was Ibrahimovic when he was in Holland. Seems to be a Swedish striker thing. The quality is certainly there though, and his attitude on the pitch is second to none, so I don't really see your point?

Why?

Bullshit!

He has a great attitude and its the main reason this guy will succeed. He is very confident in himself, but in a good way. The guy is no troublemaker. More of a energetic person who has a great effect on his team mates. would be a great asset in any dressing room. The question is if he is good enough.

Why?

Bullshit!

He has a great attitude and its the main reason this guy will succeed. He is very confident in himself, but in a good way. The guy is no troublemaker. More of a energetic person who has a great effect on his team mates. would be a great asset in any dressing room. The question is if he is good enough.

What I said on the last page. Commitment and mentality is exceptional. Talent is limited. Not backed up by any particular phyiscal abilities either.

Why?

Bullshit!

What I said on the last page. Commitment and mentality is exceptional. Talent is limited. Not backed up by any particular phyiscal abilities either.

Well, that's not true either as he was arguably player of the season in Holland in his first year as a first team player and has proven he has great shooting technique and has the physical attributes to terrorise defenders.

Why, if all these big clubs are reportedly after him, do the Scandinavians here hold him in such low regard I wonder..?

Guest MrSundlofer

Why?

So was Ibrahimovic when he was in Holland. Seems to be a Swedish striker thing. The quality is certainly there though, and his attitude on the pitch is second to none, so I don't really see your point?

As I said before: I want him to succeed and be a future key player in the Swedish national team, but I don't want him anywhere near Newcastle United. He clearly has the talent to become a very good player, but he still has a lot to learn.

And why I don't want him anywhere near Newcastle United? His attitude and his personality. But that's only my personal view. I can see our squad having no problems with him.