NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Hoillet would be an excellet addition. Good player who has thrived in ridiculous circumstances so is only really going to kick on at a better, more settled club. Young enough to improve/be moulded too.

Would love to know who we're tracking in Argentina, think id love it if it was an affiliation deal with a club as much as it was a player, knowing us it probably just Dekka going over to stock up on the Merlot though

Guest firetotheworks

I know that it seems that 2+2=4 when it comes to good players shining in bad teams and that they should only get better when they go to a better team, but that doesn't always happen. SWP, N'Zogbia, David Bentley and quite a few others have all been hot property and then been shit at the next level.

Obviously there are no hard and fast rules, but you just never know with players that do well in bad teams, imo.

Mike, back to the NBA thread. Your opinion of Obertan is fucking shit.

:lol: Eat shit and die you rat motherfucker.

He's quality. He's just bad at doing the right thing.

:lol: Fuck you Shak.

Do we pay less compensation than we would've if Blackburn stayed up? I remember reading there were new rules that meant lower league sides lost their youngsters for less.

no idea but doubt it

Do we pay less compensation than we would've if Blackburn stayed up? I remember reading there were new rules that meant lower league sides lost their youngsters for less.

Sounds familiar, couldn't be any more backwards of an idea though :lol:

Hoillett would be a good player going forward, talented. Right now though he is ridiculously naive tactically and when out of possession, probably one of the worst in the league for it.

On the handful of times I saw him last season...this is exactly what I thought. But a handful of times isn't enough for me to say definitively. I'll have to bow to the opinion of others.

It's the type of thing that doesn't get noticed on MOTD, same as him trying stuff and it failing won't get shown. He's a good prospect who I'd definitely be happy with, but he's got a lot of things to work in.

If Pardew doesn't like Ben Arfa off the ball he will hate Hoilett.

I respect the effort, have to say.

You don't tend to come out with very strong opinions on football, then you burst in here with a "I think Obertan is brilliant!" post. Game changer. :lol:

Hoillett would be a good player going forward, talented. Right now though he is ridiculously naive tactically and when out of possession, probably one of the worst in the league for it.

On the handful of times I saw him last season...this is exactly what I thought. But a handful of times isn't enough for me to say definitively. I'll have to bow to the opinion of others.

It's the type of thing that doesn't get noticed on MOTD, same as him trying stuff and it failing won't get shown. He's a good prospect who I'd definitely be happy with, but he's got a lot of things to work in.

If Pardew doesn't like Ben Arfa off the ball he will hate Hoilett.

Thing will be though, Pardew simply won't play him if he doesnt do the work just like Ben Arfa didn't play. That's what i liked about our team under Pardew. Everyone has to put in a shift.

Guest dazzanufc1892

hoilett would be a great signing, could really offer us something for the 433 formation.

Guest Roger Kint

As mentioned hours ago thats not a transfer story its a rubbish suggestion by some random bloke with absolutely no substance.

I'm struggling to see how thats not a transfer story these days

Its below nufcblog as far as they go tbh

I respect the effort, have to say.

You don't tend to come out with very strong opinions on football, then you burst in here with a "I think Obertan is brilliant!" post. Game changer. :lol:

:lol: Absolute dickhead.