NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

:lol: What? He's 6 months older than Colo with no history of injuries. He'd be perfect on a 2-3 year deal, give our young backs some time to develop.

Not every signing we make has to be long-term.

While i agree, when was the last time we bought a player over the age of 28? much less 31 ffs :lol:

Kuqi, Feb 2011.

A source close to Sissoko told the Chronicle: “Moussa has had a chat with Yohan about the Premier League and what it’s like at Newcastle.

“Yohan loves it at St James’ Park, so understandably he gave him a glowing report.

“They are both good friends so Moussa values what Yohan had to say.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/30/newcastle-target-sissoko-in-talks-with-pal-cabaye-72703-32127456/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2An3meEwt

when reading the quotes I like to think that the "source close to Sissoko " is actually Sissoko, it sounds so deep

If he refers to himself in the 3rd person he can fuck off imo.

:lol: What? He's 6 months older than Colo with no history of injuries. He'd be perfect on a 2-3 year deal, give our young backs some time to develop.

Not every signing we make has to be long-term.

While i agree, when was the last time we bought a player over the age of 28? much less 31 ffs :lol:

Not sure why people keep bringing Colo up in relation with Hangeland when Colo was signed he was 25/26 if Colo was somewhere else right now we wouldn't buy him same goes for Hangeland.

If we expect Colo to play for at least a few more years despite his age, why can't we expect Hangeland to do the same?

Though I do accept that Ashley is averse to buying players without much re-sale value. Have to think getting Hangeland on a free is the only way we'd even entertain the notion.

A source close to Sissoko told the Chronicle: “Moussa has had a chat with Yohan about the Premier League and what it’s like at Newcastle.

“Yohan loves it at St James’ Park, so understandably he gave him a glowing report.

“They are both good friends so Moussa values what Yohan had to say.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/30/newcastle-target-sissoko-in-talks-with-pal-cabaye-72703-32127456/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2An3meEwt

when reading the quotes I like to think that the "source close to Sissoko " is actually Sissoko, it sounds so deep

If he refers to himself in the 3rd person he can fuck off iio.

I'm sure I've seen Etxebarria play more as a number #10 type for Betis in games. May be wrong.

He's always looked quality though when I've seen him play.

He started as DM, but blossomed last season playing in central midfield. So far this season he seems to going nearer the box, that's true.

I'm sure I've seen Etxebarria play more as a number #10 type for Betis in games. May be wrong.

He's always looked quality though when I've seen him play.

He started as DM, but blossomed last season playing in central midfield. So far this season he seems to going nearer the box, that's true.

:thup:

Can he take set-pieces?