NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Slippery Sam

Wayne Bridge, Carlton Cole, Nicky Shorey, and Clint Hill. Get it done.

It's mainly the Carlton Cole one that worries me.  He's leaving WH, and he fits the Pardew requirement to a tee. Scary.

It's mainly the Carlton Cole one that worries me.  He's leaving WH, and he fits the Pardew requirement to a tee. Scary.

Could be so scary if they let Pardew make transfers. I fully expect Carlton Cole now.

Could be so scary if they let Pardew make transfers. I fully expect Carlton Cole now.

:snod:

Yes I fear I completely agree.

Llambias is working as fast as he can man!

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_11754_1366759336.png

I can just see us going in for Crouch now that we are not Going for Carroll :lol:

If Graham Carr dies of old age and Ashley and Llambias suffer serious head injuries.

Not out of the question with Pardew in charge, the fucker.

Llambias is working as fast as he can man!

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_11754_1366759336.png

:lol: :thup:

With all the great potential transfers we've screwed up and missed out on and just not 'got over the line' you know that the Carlton Cole transfer will sail through smooth as butter :anguish:

:snod:

Yes I fear I completely agree.

I fear you might have something wrong in the heed.

matuidi from PSG linked in journal today.

Is he not yet another central midfielder? We've already got more than I think can fit in.

If it was to get him and deploy him and Tiote with 3 attackers in front of them (And no I don't mean Jonas) then that may free us up and still maintain a solid midfield. Would not be against it as long as the attacking balance is there.

Guest hatem garrincha

Matuidi is class and there's no way PSG would even contain selling him. What a ridiculous link.

Matuidi is class and there's no way PSG would even contain selling him. What a ridiculous link.

Even though PSG are ridiculously wealthy, I bet we'd be competitive in wages because of the stupidly high taxes in France. I bet he's one of those guys who didn't have enough leverage to sign a 'net wage' contract, too. It could just be agent ploy to get better wages but PSG may feel that they can't justify the increased wages for him given the already substantial wages they're dishing out plus the higher taxes. Who knows.