NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest MrSundlofer

Can never quite understand that. "I usually don't read your posts", just don't reply then rather than saying something stupid?  :dontknow:

"I usually don't read your posts" wasn't very serious. It was more an answer to his "If you could read".

You can't use stats to back up and argument then blame me when they don't really reflect the point you are making :lol:

Basically given the minutes he has had on the pitch his goal return is pretty good.

What is this I don't even...

Listen man, if you refer to a record, I presume you know what it is you are referring to. Evidently this is not the case.

No. Are you?

He's capable of scoring goals from midfield, that's all we're saying. If you lot want someone else to hammer in lieu of Perch then go right ahead, but few will take you too seriously. He's a young lad who's shown raw ability to get goals; he's got years to develop it.

I am sorry, i wasn't aware that i was looking to hammer anyone. Why are you making such bold generalisations about anyone who doubts his ability? Surely we could not have a differing opinion regarding his ability to yours. No of course not! We just want a scapegoat for our Newcastle related footballing frustrations. How silly of me. 

No. Are you?

He's capable of scoring goals from midfield, that's all we're saying. If you lot want someone else to hammer in lieu of Perch then go right ahead, but few will take you too seriously. He's a young lad who's shown raw ability to get goals; he's got years to develop it.

I am sorry, i wasn't aware that i was looking to hammer anyone. Why are you making such bold generalisations about anyone who doubts his ability? Surely we could not have a differing opinion regarding his ability to yours. No of course not! We just want a scapegoat for our Newcastle related footballing frustrations. How silly of me. 

Ronaldo has his favourites that he doesn't enjoy seeing abused and then he alternately has his band of villains that he makes sure get a fair amount of abuse. It doesn't always make sense but there it is

Don't mind Ronaldo, he gets a fetish for a player and does not let go. His dream team would consist of the likes of Best, Beckford and Routledge with Gosling supplying the goals from midfield. 

Don't mind Ronaldo, he gets a fetish for a player and does not let go. His dream team would consist of the likes of Best, Beckford and Routledge with Gosling supplying the goals from midfield. 

Beckford. :lol:

I said he'd never make a Premier League player while pretty much everyone else wanted us to pay £3m for the useless prick. :lol:

Clearly there's no middle-ground between thinking Gosling is capable of getting goals from midfield and him being a 'favourite' now. Sad thing is, if it was a ginger geordie with that record, everyone would want him in the team.

Here's a good quote:

Next time you rave about Yohan Cabaye, remember there's a young, virtually unused lad who's not capable of scoring goals from midfield who has the same amount of goals from open play.

Guest Howaythetoon

Gosling is extremely average and will never make it big at Newcastle. He lacks pace, technique and is your typical English midfielder, full of running, drive and likes to shoot, but lacking key skills and true technique. Players like him are two a penny in our game.

Here's a good quote:

Next time you rave about Yohan Cabaye, remember there's a young, virtually unused lad who's not capable of scoring goals from midfield who has the same amount of goals from open play.

And here is a picture of that goal

http://www.jarrowandhebburngazette.com/webimage/1.3989646.1321883243!image/3178299876.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3178299876.jpg

Here's a good quote:

And here is a picture of that goal

http://www.jarrowandhebburngazette.com/webimage/1.3989646.1321883243!image/3178299876.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3178299876.jpg

:lol:

Tend to agree with HTT on this one, don't think he has it in him. I will be more than pleased to be proved wrong mind.

I say loan him out and see what he can do elsewhere first.

Think playe

Send him to a newly promoted PL team/Championship club on loan tbh.

Yep, with an option of recalling for emergencies, best of both worlds.

:thup:

A recall option would definitely be a good idea.

Guest bimpy474

Think playe

I dont think you can recall a player from a long term loan if a fee was paid by the team loaning the player, so it has to be a short term only loan for a recall option.

Think playe

I dont think you can recall a player from a long term loan if a fee is involved, so it has to be a short term only loan for a recall option.

Oh I see, well as long as he gets an extended run of games then I'd be fine with him going on a short term loan.

Guest bimpy474

Think playe

I dont think you can recall a player from a long term loan if a fee is involved, so it has to be a short term only loan for a recall option.

Oh I see, well as long as he gets an extended run of games then I'd be fine with him going on a short term loan.

A month loan, which can extended by another month, then another......if it suits would be perfect, as long as he gets games like you say ;)