NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Alan Pardew said: "Sometimes you need other moves to trigger transfers and we are focussing on bringing in s striker which is imperative for us.

"We haven't made any offers for any players at this time and I think it's important that we're respectful of other clubs and do our business the right way."

http://crossfitlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/418025.jpg

He still seems very confused as to the part he plays in our transfer system. I certainly am.

It's down to one striker now as well. I think we are waiting for an offer for Cabaye and have no money to spend. It is totally confusing how we haven't made an offer at this point in transfer window as we knew a Striker was required last season.

I couldn't give a shit if we have 10 internationals at world cup, I care how the players do for us. Not convinced we will sign any players and expect us to finish in mid table, and out of FA cup / league cup in 3rd or 4th round, oh the joys.

It is strange how they are looking at getting rid of Perch, Gosling, Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Shola without replacements, never mind an upgrade on them - exception being we probably don't need a Simpson replacement and have offered for a Harper replacement.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's weird how they don't back their manager - either when he's done well (11/12) or when he's done badly (12/13).

We nearly got relegated and for some reason we seem to be the only team dormant in the transfer window.

You see, many clubs have invested with this bumper tv money, yet we aren't. I don't buy that we did all of our business in January, that was covering for the shortfall this time last year. So what is Ashley doing with this windfall ?

It's weird how they don't back their manager - either when he's done well (11/12) or when he's done badly (12/13).

We nearly got relegated and for some reason we seem to be the only team dormant in the transfer window.

They did in January and it made very little difference. Ashley has snookered himself by not sacking the twat.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They did in January and it made very little difference. Ashley has snookered himself by not sacking the t***.

Q. Why did they back him in January?

A. Because it looked like we might go down. (Because they didn't give him a proper squad in summer)

They did in January and it made very little difference. Ashley has snookered himself by not sacking the t***.

Q. Why did they back him in January?

A. Because it looked like we might go down. (Because they didn't give him a proper squad in summer)

Back to this again. Pardew's ineptitude was taking us down more than anything which was proven when the new players turned shit after a month.

Now pls stahp harri.

I know this is controversial but in my view Pardew is rubbish AND Ashley doesn't back him properly.

Def both of these things. Can I also say I don't think our DOF is very good, just want to throw that out there. I know he signed Messi, Ronaldo and xyz player for nothing from lower league for Luton town but is that enough.

And he invented Anal

Guest Haris Vuckic

I know this is controversial but in my view Pardew is rubbish AND Ashley doesn't back him properly.

I think if we use these two factors as well as adding in other - obvious variables -  then we get closer to the true situation :thup:

A bleak, miserable picture.