NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Teams who have already signed a more expensive player than we will this summer: Sunderland, Norwich, Swansea, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Cardiff, Tottenham, Southampton.

This will dent my ego - but who in the fuck is Dwight Gayle?

It really won't :lol: This time last year he was about to debut for Dagenham & Redbridge. Exactly what you want for a PL campaign.

He'll score against us, of course.

By their logic, Man Utd and Arsenal haven't signed anyone either.

Neither of those players will be near the first team next season, just like the french lad we signed whose name i forget.

true but why let facts get in the way of a story

The only ones that have had really good summers so far are Norwich, Aston Villa, Liverpool and Spurs.

Swansea's has been ok but Sunderland's is quantity over quality, whilst losing their best 2 players.

The only ones that have had really good summers so far are Norwich, Aston Villa, Liverpool and Spurs.

Swansea's has been ok but Sunderland's is quantity over quality, whilst losing their best 2 players.

I'd debate those two as far as improving the team goes.... All Liverpool's signing are depth, none of them improve the starting eleven.

And as far as Villa's signings they are really an unknown quantity it could really go either way.

Think i like Swansea's deals over Villa and Liverpool.

Guest bimpy474

What's worrying for me is that we are now only being linked with strikers, when need a left winger more than ever.