Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Would love for him to just blast a few past Howard tomorrow night - some right thunder b******s.

Remember him scoring against Everton last season at SJP and how mad he went in celebration. Think that was the moment I fell in love with Papiss.

Fulham at home for me like. You can see he loves it here. Would like nothing better than him to find his initial form here.

His movement against palace was top draw, can't get enough love for it. Seemed like he was really up for it. If he keeps playing in that frame of mind but gets the confidence in front of goal, we'll start to see him firing on all cylinders again. Big game for him tonight on a personal note to back up his performance on Sat against a good side. Never shyed away that i'd still give Cisse a good run in the side before we consider flogging him.

Would love for him to just blast a few past Howard tomorrow night - some right thunder b******s.

Remember him scoring against Everton last season at SJP and how mad he went in celebration. Think that was the moment I fell in love with Papiss.

yeah, I'd agree that some of his celebrations (and some of the things he does for local fans) are why so many supporters like us have such a strong love for the guy. I miss the days when he was scoring and smiling away; man I hope he plays a blinder tonight and wins us 3 points.

yeah, I'd agree that some of his celebrations (and some of the things he does for local fans) are why so many supporters like us have such a strong love for the guy. I miss the days when he was scoring and smiling away; man I hope he plays a blinder tonight and wins us 3 points.

He just seems a really genuine lad and plays with a smile on his face (most of the time). Love me a bit of Papisse.

So players can't get back to form then? Once they dip, that's it, career is over? Or was he just s**** all along?

How many strikers have recovered from 21 months of shiteness (no injury either) to full "form"?

He missed a bag of chances then scored one. I'm delighted he did in the end but this is not even a mini-run in form. It's 1 goal against a team who will do exceptionally well not to get relegated.

I hope he can turn the corner and become a great player for us again but scoring 1 clear-cut chance out of 4 against Crystal Palace at home doesn't fill me with optimism.

This is literally the type of reaction we laugh at whenever Torres gets his 1 goal in 8 games.

You're just taking chances, his overall game on Saturday was excellent. It's his movement and positioning is what looked back to his best, if he finds that goalscoring touch, he won't need them 4 chances, 1/2 for a goal. Can't just write him off, no way.

So players can't get back to form then? Once they dip, that's it, career is over? Or was he just s**** all along?

How many strikers have recovered from 21 months of shiteness (no injury either) to full "form"?

He missed a bag of chances then scored one. I'm delighted he did in the end but this is not even a mini-run in form. It's 1 goal against a team who will do exceptionally well not to get relegated.

I hope he can turn the corner and become a great player for us again but scoring 1 clear-cut chance out of 4 against Crystal Palace at home doesn't fill me with optimism.

This is literally the type of reaction we laugh at whenever Torres gets his 1 goal in 8 games.

This.

Amnesia about the chances he misses is widespread

This.

Amnesia about the chances he misses is widespread

One goal against a set of relegation battlers and it's almost like he didn't spend who knows how long unable to hit an active volcano with a heat-seeking missile.

At least wait a few games before proclaiming how good he is. If he manages to put together a string of good performances and more importantly goals then I'll start believing that he may have turned a corner.