Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

THAT goal will never be forgotten. In fact, that whole purple patch was awesome.

The rest of the time he has been very very poor.

Like the two times his goals kept us in the league? He got 11 goals in 22 games (I think) in 2014-15. Imagine if we'd gone down under Carver minus his goals. We'd be fucking screwed and without Benitez. Obviously he never hits the heights of his first half-season with us but he scored a lot of important goals after that. Right time for him to go, though.

44 in 131 games is very very respectable at Premier League level. Particularly in what was largely a shit, struggling side.

Some good goals but also some frustrating performances.

He'll be remembered fondly but it's time he went. Hope he coins it in with the rest of the pensioners in China.

44 in 131 games is very very respectable at Premier League level. Particularly in what was largely a s***, struggling side.

Some good goals but also some frustrating performances.

He'll be remembered fondly but it's time he went. Hope he coins it in with the rest of the pensioners in China.

He scored 1/3 of his league goals in a 14 game hot streak which was out of keeping with the rest of his Newcastle career. Other than that, he was a 1 in 4 striker for us.

I'll miss him. That debut half season was incredible man. His goals, his fucking smile, his gambling and smoking :lol:, and his "very very happy" quotes will be missed. He saved Pardew way too much but will always love Cisse. Good luck to him and it was about time he went.

So. Farewell then

Mister Cisse.

Off to smile then

At Chinese linesmen.

Shed loads of Yuan

But nowhere

To blow it.

Wouldn't you

Know it.

Won't miss you

But you'll continue

To miss.

Lazy streak

Of Papiss.

So. Farewell then

Mister Cisse.

Off to smile then

At Chinese linesmen.

Shed loads of Yuan

But nowhere

To blow it.

Wouldn't you

Know it.

Won't miss you

But you'll continue

To miss.

Lazy streak

Of Papiss.

Amazing :lol:

So Luneng you weak as piss twat. Delighted he's finally gone and i don't have to see his Cheshire cat smile every time he spoons a shot over the bar. Of his many transgressions I hate him most for saving Pardew's skin a few times. Good first season and a bit but that became a small footnote in his NUFC chapter which largely consists of him bottling games.

His run of goals in 11/12 to get us into the Europa and then scoring goals in that competition is the pinnacle of the club's last 10 years. In fact its just about the only enjoyable thing to happen in the entire decade, save for when Ben Arfa was allowed to do his thing. I'll remember him fondly, especially for giving me that moment in Lisbon.

THAT goal will never be forgotten. In fact, that whole purple patch was awesome.

The rest of the time he has been very very poor.

Like the two times his goals kept us in the league? He got 11 goals in 22 games (I think) in 2014-15. Imagine if we'd gone down under Carver minus his goals. We'd be f***ing screwed and without Benitez. Obviously he never hits the heights of his first half-season with us but he scored a lot of important goals after that. Right time for him to go, though.

Spot on. The late goals v Fulham & Stoke kept us up.

Everyone will remember *that* goal against Chelsea, but his first in that game was a fantastic finish in its own right.

Probably one of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever wear the shirt, but you loved his stupid ass grin after he did something amazing (and equally hated that fucking smile when it came after an atrocious offside). Wish him luck, probably best for both parties that he's moving on.

If we were operating anything like a normal club, we probably should have replaced him at the end of the 2012/13 season.

As others have said, that run of form when he first arrived was miraculous and I doubt I'll ever see another striker immediately flourish like he did. So composed and so lethal.

Aside from that, there's no doubting that he's scored some important goals but so have worse strikers, and that initial spate is what has carried him through his career here.

Weird player. Won't remember him that fondly.