sunderland

JH

Guest Super_Hans

Alas, I also omitted to mention my sister.

Lazy banter aside, where do you think you will finish this season and why? This is an opportunity not to be a troll. :thup:

8th.

I think we'll pick up enough points to stop anyone beneath us from catching us but we haven't got a cats chance in hell of catching those above us, including you lot. I expect our form to continue to be decentish until the end of the season, although it can't stay as well as it is now, it's quite frankly, ridiculously good atm.

It's next season that matters now as regards where SAFC go from here. Whilst O'Neill has been amazing so far, I am apprehensive about how he is in the transfer market. I have him down as more of a man manager and motivator (particularly early in to his reign) rather than being tactically brilliant and certainly more than him being shrewd in the transfer market. Sort of the opposite of Bruce, well, not really, but in the sense that he was f***ing s*** tactically and man-managerially, but at times, could pull off the odd belta of a signing (eg Sessegnon).

Still think we'll (Everton) probably finish 8th, but I have a feeling my justification is coming from an intangible assumption we'll, err, get better for the remaining games. We can't be much worse. Admittedly, given the selection of s**** we've delivered this year, wouldn't be surprised if you remain above us.

Sessegnon has looked class recently, as has McClean.

I could see perhaps one team getting between us and the current top 7 (which looks well clear). I thought about changing my prediction to 9th as I typed it actually but thought I'd stay optimistic! That team could well be Everton.

get rid

Aye.

Came on here with all the usual clyched "Geordie nation" "big club" shyte for an attempted piss take, got seen through in about 30 seconds because essentially he's stupid and then wants to be our "canny lad marra"

I'd rather have a proper mackem putting mackem points of view across than this piss taking idiot.

Guest Super_Hans

Looks like I'm about to get chucked then if the public gets what the public wants.

FWIW I wouldn't have been (any more of) a prick, I would have been the acceptable face of mackem on here. I'm a genuine one as well, ST holder, go to 16 or 17 away games a year, like to think I'm level headed and knowledgeable and occasionally capable of removing the red and white glasses.

See you all from level 7 of the Leazes on March 4th then, hope it's better than last time  :lol:

Would love to stay though if it can be arranged :thup:

Looks like I'm about to get chucked then if the public gets what the public wants.

FWIW I wouldn't have been (any more of) a prick, I would have been the acceptable face of mackem on here. I'm a genuine one as well, ST holder, go to 16 or 17 away games a year, like to think I'm level headed and knowledgeable and occasionally capable of removing the red and white glasses.

See you all from level 7 of the Leazes on March 4th then, hope it's better than last time  :lol:

go for it.

Your initial posts we pathetic and insulting, but upon being found out (Doh!) you really seem to be wriggling.

Ever thought about being a defence lawyer ? You may be able to help your club captain,Titus and Bentner.

Your initial posts we pathetic and insulting, but upon being found out (Doh!) you really seem to be wriggling.

Ever thought about being a defence lawyer ? You may be able to help your club captain,Titus and Bentner.

no they weren't, just an attempted wind up that was sussed early. he could've dragged it out and and got arsey but he didn't.

Guest Super_Hans

What scathing wit, generally unheard of from a "Benwell Lad"

Keep this thread clear of 'non-battle for 7th' stuff now, please.

As guidance, if you're not talking about graphs, statistics or rolling tables then bugger off :razz: For more Mackem fun, go to the Sunderland thread.

As guidance, if you're not talking about graphs, statistics or rolling tables then bugger off :razz: For more Mackem fun, go to the Sunderland thread.

Too slow.

no they weren't, just an attempted wind up that was sussed early. he could've dragged it out and and got arsey but he didn't.

"Ambition to see our great club where it belongs and where the geordie nation deserve to see their club be."

Whatever.

Enjoy it for a few weeks, you'll soon go the way of the other mackems who've tried their best to come on here and be level headed, at least they introduced themselves without trying to be clever though. You'll be banned within a week of the derby whatever the result.

"Ambition to see our great club where it belongs and where the geordie nation deserve to see their club be."

Whatever.

it's a well used streotypical caricature, just like the mackems have theirs.

Whatever.

it's a well used streotypical caricature, just like the mackems have theirs.

Agreed. Especially by mackems and on mackem "forums".

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I do enjoy Internet Wars.

Cost less.

Less Blood.

Though you still get Americans turning up uninvited towards the end trying to claim they won it.

Too slow.

:okay:

Guest Super_Hans

How are you mags feeling about the derby then?

With my head ruling my (stupid, illogical) heart, I'd bite your hand off for a draw, personally.