sunderland

JH

Seems the opening of the 'new' Stadium store and official launch of the new Adidas away & training kits didn't quite have the wearside public queueing around the block as hoped....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12920900&postcount=1

:lol:

obvious wasn't it as 3,000 of them were in the med rearranging sun loungers, 2 to arrange them, 2998 to work out how to spell FTM.

Don't know what they expected the new kit is fucking horrendous.

Aye it is awful to be fair.  Saw some early designs which looked similar to but miles better than what was actually brought out.  No accounting for taste when it comes to the people that make these things like.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=713652

I know this has been brought up before. But what about Ba instead of Fletcher. If Fletcher is going to be around 10 mill, and Ba's buy out is 7 mill. Why not go for the cheaper option who can also get the goals we need.

Towards the end of last season Ba did not fit in the way the mags were playing as he was put out wide. He needs to be played down the middle to get the best out of him.

Oddly we would be an ideal move for him. He can stay in the area he has settled in, stay near his friend Cisse, move in to a system that can be built for him. With Ba on his own upfront, Sess just behind him with McClean and another on the right that would be worth looking at surely?

They're actually serious :iamatwat:

from the new club shop, canny new layout but hardly anyone in there.

Was talking to one of the security blokes and he was saying that when they opened the doors this morning there was only 40 people waiting, even those 2 scratters that camped out for the past 3 days had pissed off

Apparently the head honcho's are going mad at the piss poor turn out, the staff they had in the shop was unbelievable, must have been a dozen workers on the shop floor alone, they also had 6 security on, but sent 4 of them home.

mind you there's some canny blart working in there now

anyhow a couple of

I dont know why Ellis Short bothers, their fans just dont care enough about Sudnerland or have interest in the tat they sell.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=713652

I know this has been brought up before. But what about Ba instead of Fletcher. If Fletcher is going to be around 10 mill, and Ba's buy out is 7 mill. Why not go for the cheaper option who can also get the goals we need.

Towards the end of last season Ba did not fit in the way the mags were playing as he was put out wide. He needs to be played down the middle to get the best out of him.

Oddly we would be an ideal move for him. He can stay in the area he has settled in, stay near his friend Cisse, move in to a system that can be built for him. With Ba on his own upfront, Sess just behind him with McClean and another on the right that would be worth looking at surely?

They're actually serious :iamatwat:

They really are pretty fucking stupid.

Is there a serious answer to the question why those two camp outside the shop? not even the night before but days before?

I think the serious answer is they do have mental health issues. Not major but it seems they do have them.

well yeah, thats cos they are sunderland fans.

Is there a serious answer to the question why those two camp outside the shop? not even the night before but days before?

Because it makes them better than us, apparently.

I'm not even joking - they were interviewed by the Echo last season and said they did it because no one camped outside our club shops and it made them better supporters.

They really are pretty fucking stupid.

What I don't get is that there are actually a couple of dissenters who say they don't want him, citing the reason that 'he's a mag'.  Pathetic ffs, I don't know if I'm the only one but I'd be happy to take a player from the Sunderland team, Sessegnon I'd be well happy with for example but he's the only one remotely good enough.  I mean I could maybe understand if Ba was raised in Newcastle and had been a die-hard NUFC fan all his life like when they were hilariously burned by Lee Clark and his t-shirt but he's bloody Senegalese man.

Ba, :lol: do they not realise that even if a club meet the release clause, there's the small matter of him wanting to move to said club

Pretty sure he wouldn't take a step down to them just for the sake of it

They really are pretty f***ing stupid.

What I don't get is that there are actually a couple of dissenters who say they don't want him, citing the reason that 'he's a mag'.  Pathetic ffs, I don't know if I'm the only one but I'd be happy to take a player from the Sunderland team, Sessegnon I'd be well happy with for example but he's the only one remotely good enough.  I mean I could maybe understand if Ba was raised in Newcastle and had been a die-hard NUFC fan all his life like when they were hilariously burned by Lee Clark and his t-shirt but he's bloody Senegalese man.

Hes a senegerl mag kernt man

Because it makes them better than us, apparently.

I'm not even joking - they were interviewed by the Echo last season and said they did it because no one camped outside our club shops and it made them better supporters.

:lol: :thup:

They also reckon they should stick in a bid for Walcott. Are they that delusional?

RVP isn't signing a new contract, reckon he would do ok for them tbh.

Good player, but wouldn't be worth the money they'd have to pay him. Would rather set such massive fees aside to tie Brown and O'Shea down on longer term contracts. Besides, it's not like they didn't already get the better Arsenal striker, is it?

Guest reefatoon

They also reckon they should stick in a bid for Walcott. Are they that delusional?

Your joking, they wouldn't go for Percie as main striker, Percy Main is in Newcastle, the dirty Mag Kernt that he is.

Your joking, they wouldn't go for Percie as main striker, Percy Main is in Newcastle, the dirty Mag Kernt that he is.

:laugh: genuinely could have come from RTG.