sunderland

JH

Guest firetotheworks

That'll be why the Stadium of Light is on the front cover of Fifa 13 and SJP isn't. Hmm.

These are the people who believe their capture of McLean proves their scouting network to be better than ours. Also that the SoS has a better atmosphere when full, ignoring the facts that :-

a) it rarely is

b) it's us creating said atmosphere.

That Debuchy thread keeps dropping gem after gem but there's just no point arguing with such utter mongmanship.

Reading that “my ground’s dad is bigger than your ground’s dad” nonsense is hilarious! One poster has brought up the old "Haway then, which other ground is called the Stadium of Light?” clutching the straw that it isn’t what Benfica’s ground is officially called, and that ‘Stadium of Light’ is a mistranslation.

Lets just reflect on this – Drab unfashionable club in drab unfashionable town builds cheap flat-pack identikit bowl on industrial waste ground and calls it ‘The Stadium of Light”.  It’s like putting up a breeze-block makeshift church and calling it ‘The Vatican’. I still to this day can't get my head round their thinking when they decided the name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFC 2012 

Or a better team, bigger crowds, better wages and also along side his best pal.

This lad has got to be a secret mag.

Better team? We have finished higher than them for the last 4 years! With the exception of that they have 2 good strikers, while we don't, makes their squad slightly better. Without Ba and Cisse our squads would be practically equal.

We have a very similar wage structure to the mags, and we pay around the same fees each transfer window. And location wouldn't exactly be a problem would it, it's 20 minutes on the train.

Oh, I'm sure the lad shall love 52,000 angry jawdees screaming in his face every time he touches the ball when things aren't going there way.

And do you seriously think, that the lad is going to make one of the biggest moves in his career so far, based on his best mate Yo Cabz.

Why don't you f*** off and support them you queer individual.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=11#ixzz1zTrgDUFs

erm ... ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFC 2012 

Or a better team, bigger crowds, better wages and also along side his best pal.

This lad has got to be a secret mag.

Better team? We have finished higher than them for the last 4 years! With the exception of that they have 2 good strikers, while we don't, makes their squad slightly better. Without Ba and Cisse our squads would be practically equal.

We have a very similar wage structure to the mags, and we pay around the same fees each transfer window. And location wouldn't exactly be a problem would it, it's 20 minutes on the train.

Oh, I'm sure the lad shall love 52,000 angry jawdees screaming in his face every time he touches the ball when things aren't going there way.

And do you seriously think, that the lad is going to make one of the biggest moves in his career so far, based on his best mate Yo Cabz.

Why don't you f*** off and support them you queer individual.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=11#ixzz1zTrgDUFs

erm ... ???

It really does beg belief just how deluded some of Sunderland's supporters are. Their squad is no where near to being equal to ours. Half of our players could arguably play for a champions league team: Krul, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Coloccini maybe even Santon. How many of Sunderland's players could you see a Major champions league team coming in for apart from Sessegnon?

Guest BooBoo

Some of the mackems simply can't handle the fact that despite our relegation three years back, we've shot past them, amassed a better team/squad and qualified for Europe again. This despite the fact that "Agent Ashley" is in charge whilst they've had Saint Niall and the supposedly great owner Ellis Short.

Some of the bitter jealousy is incredible.

Some of the mackems simply can't handle the fact that despite our relegation three years back, we've shot past them, amassed a better team/squad and qualified for Europe again. This despite the fact that "Agent Ashley" is in charge whilst they've had Saint Niall and the supposedly great owner Ellis Short.

Some of the bitter jealousy is incredible.

the top and bottom of it.  Spot on.

I think if we get rid of Richardson for a decent wedge (3.5-4million) then we shall bring in a good quality LB, think Aly Cissokho.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=7#ixzz1zUFIx1W9

Cissokho ffs

You'll get Stephen Warnock and lump it you halfwits

:lol:

They'll sign Warnock, Luke Young and Nicky Shorey.

None of them will play. Cuellar will play right back, Heskey left back.

Guest Kevlaar

They're deluded.

Think a new(ish) stadium and good training facilities will attract the likes of Debuchy. Queens Park play at Hampden Park ffs. Stadium size means bollocks all, more so when its half empty every week. And the academy set up they're banging on about. Clutching at fucking straws.

Wasn't Paxton the latest Sunderland moron to be shown up on here for an idiot?

Followed the Debuchy link and came across this:

A little corker off Skunkers when they found out we were talking about Debuchy

Quote:

Half of our players could arguably play for a champions league team: Krul, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Coloccini maybe even Santon

:lol: :lol:

Hahaha! Scathing remark, that'll go down well with everyone hahaha ftm:

Reply 1:

They could to be fair.

Reply 2:

They could.

Reply 3:

Not that funny, really, when you consider that it's true.

:lol:

Btw, count how many Newcastle players (and the potential Newcastle player) are mentioned in that post.

Now count how many Sunderland players you would argue could play in a CL team.

:pokerface:

could see Cisse and Krul playing for a Champs league team, that's about it.

Colo is a good defender, but very suspect at times and couldn't cope with world class players in those kinds of big games. Just look at the amount of goals the mags conceded compared to the other teams around them.

Ben Arfa had a good 3 months, before that he couldn't get in the team and was also recovering from 2 bad injuries. He still needs to prove himself this year.

I shall put it out there and say that Tiote is a slightly improved Cattermole with a bit more pace.

Santon, well I don't need to go into that.

Cabaye could possibly, but realistically I don't think he would be good enough.

Ba's knees could go at any moment, I doubt any big club would risk the wages and hefty fee it would command to sign him. That's why he would never make it to a Champions league club.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=23#ixzz1zUuxulTM

I miss Paxton.. :(