sunderland

JH

The reason it took so long for the SoL to stage concerts had absolutely nothing to do with Newcastle Arena and the Geordie Mafia (an absolutely mental suggestion on so many levels. I don't have time to pick it apart at the moment) and had everything to do with gig promoters refusing to believe until recently there was a market for a stadium venue in the North East. They had been trying to arrange concerts for years but the major promoters suggested that venues in the North West were better suited. Unfortunately for us (from a commercial POV anyway) the Mackems are now well in bed with promoters and will make a fair whack off gigs for the foreseeable future.

My source - one of their recently departed directors.

Got more sauces than Heinz yee like.

Unless it's the same bloke every time.

This is a woman which, for anyone with a knowledge of SAFC's previous directors, should give away who it is.

Guest johnson293

Lee Ryder been trolling the Mackems on Twitter...

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

Research tonight in big game at Stadium of Light, elsewhere Everton travel to Sunderland in the FA Cup

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder 

Shock #everton fans enjoying the sun in Newcastle before the match tonight

:iamatwat:

If Sunderland make it to the finals in the F.A cup, play against Liverpool who already have a ticket to Europa Leage and lose do they get a European spot for next season?

think so at a league place expense. they were wanking themselves daft at the thought they could take our european place. SMBs

Guest johnson293

If Sunderland make it to the finals in the F.A cup, play against Liverpool who already have a ticket to Europa Leage and lose do they get a European spot for next season?

Yes, and I believe, potentially denying us a Europa League spot in the process (depending on our finishing position).

I'm not sure. I think in that instance the cup place would go to the next highest league qualifier (sixth basically) as qualifying through the FA Cup trumps qualifying through the League Cup. Same would happen if Sunderland played Chelsea in the final and lost, presuming they finish fifth. The only way they could qualify is either if they won it or if they were losing finalists against Spurs.