sunderland

JH

Bah, the FB page has been taken down - one of the Micks (or a relative) must have complained.

Brilliant use of the word 'Bah'.  That's proper old school Beano

Tee Hee

disappointed with that um news.

Has anyone got that photoshopped picture of bob stokoe chasing the children in vietnam..........desperately need i to put it on some mackems screensaver at work tomorrow

Is there anyway you can include the legendary reply......

Makes me feel sick, do they not have any standards. This picture was probablies from wwII, in which many kids had no home, no parents and no future prospects . It really does show you how sick the bastards actually are.

It was around this time I realised the whole of RTG was a spoof site. No group of people can be that stupid in reality.

Bah, the FB page has been taken down - one of the Micks (or a relative) must have complained.

Brilliant use of the word 'Bah'.  That's proper old school Beano

Tee Hee

disappointed with that um news.

chortle

Guest Mackem Logic

We're back....

http://www.facebook.com/groups/367806159942723/

Had to give a 'covert' name to avoid it being too obvious, and make it a closed group, to avoid mackems infiltrating and getting it closed down again, but just clikc the 'join' button to be added.

Most of what was on the previous page is there, and once a member of the group, you can post and comment, if you like.

We're back....

Had to give a 'covert' name to avoid it being too obvious, and make it a closed group, to avoid mackems infiltrating and getting it closed down again, but just clikc the 'join' button to be added.

Most of what was on the previous page is there, and once a member of the group, you can post and comment, if you like.

content not found.

so mick contacted facebook?

' EEya Facebewk, am a Mackem called mick, me an me marras and family micks went awa t Jawdeeeland ftm and made some pitchas with owld waalpepper. And these orrible Jawdee bassas ftm, got howld of them and made some more funny pitchas of wa. And we dinnit like it so can ye tek it dewn. Mag kernts 9-1 , 2-1 ,2-1  Kevin Phillips,Magic carpet.

Guest bimpy474

So he (someone) complains about the facebook page, yet its ok to post pictures of themselves with signs calling Shearer a "nonse".

Guest bimpy474

So he (someone) complains about the facebook page, yet its ok to post pictures of themselves with signs calling Shearer a "nonse".

its nonsense

Mmmmmm aye.

We're back....

content not found.

' EEya Facebewk, am a Mackem called mick, me an me marras and family micks went awa t Jawdeeeland ftm and made some pitchas with owld waalpepper. And these orrible Jawdee bassas ftm, got howld of them and made some more funny pitchas of wa. And we dinnit like it so can ye tek it dewn. Mag kernts 9-1 , 2-1 ,2-1  Kevin Phillips,Magic carpet.

So that's the reason why the facebook shares have been crashing.

We're back....

content not found.

:lol: :lol: :lol: