sunderland

JH

I don't think anyone in the country - apart from themselves - regards Sunderland as a club with class.

What's classy about them? How many players have they had arrested this season? Just the other day McClean was caught smelling of drugs.

SMELLING OF DRUGS

He was absolutely reeking of ibuprofen.

Yep, Sewelly noticed this I see.

I skim read it and noticed the old 'nice holiday destination' posts were creeping in again.  They can't help themselves.  The amount of times you see threads on there like:

'Derby game in Kathmandu?'

'Anyone know where I can watch the game in Barbados?'

Such fucking mongs.  They try so hard to point it out :lol:

up there with the birth of the bairn for me. my proudest day as a sunderland fan. the way things have gone since then smart a bit like, really thought we were top dogs for the foreseeable future.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703198&page=2#ixzz1vnGVo8NP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunderland's many relegations wouldn't even feature in my top 50 moments of supporting Newcastle :laugh:

Guest pintofscottsellers

up there with the birth of the bairn for me. my proudest day as a sunderland fan. the way things have gone since then smart a bit like, really thought we were top dogs for the foreseeable future.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703198&page=2#ixzz1vnGVo8NP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunderland's many relegations wouldn't even feature in my top 50 moments of supporting Newcastle :laugh:

Class how we came straight back up and fucking hammered them like.

Guest palnese

Juventus to offer Manchester City target Cavani five-year £24m deal

That's £400k pw

His record is this:

2005–2007 Danubio 25 games 9 goals

2007–2010 Palermo 109 games 34 goals

2010– Napoli 68 games 49 goals

Total: 202 games 92 goals

Ave goals per game 1 in 2 (0.46 goal ratio).

That's some record that, would be interesting to see what he's like in the Premier League, but doubt he'd choose Man City over Juve like.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703302#ixzz1vni8K2Uq

mackematics

Loads of them are trying to work it out. :lol:

Give them a chance.  They've only got 8 fingers each and it takes time to gather enough mackems together with enough fingers to count to 20 million.

Give them a chance.  They've only got 8 fingers each and it takes time to gather enough mackems together with enough fingers to count to 20 million.

Most people got 8fingers.. + 2thumbs.. =)

Most people got 8fingers.. + 2thumbs.. =)

Mackems don't have thumbs yet

My GCSE C in math that I haven't put to use in 6 years can work out that they've calculated it per month. :lol: 'Tard.

What grade did you get in English? It's fucking maths! :dave:

Why is it plural?