sunderland

JH

@Masterplan_1978 (AKA Wireside): 3 years ago today Alan Shearer relegated the mags.What a f***ing day and night that was. I doubt anything will ever top that day. #safc #FTM

The last line sums him up. His greatest day as a Sunderland supporter didn't even involve his own club.

I can't understand that kind of mentality. No doubt you would expect them to really enjoy our downfall and even I can't blame them for celebrating it, but to say it's one of the greatest days ever is a joke. I would take Sunderland finishing 17th every season rather than relegation. On going torture season after season :)

@Masterplan_1978 (AKA Wireside): 3 years ago today Alan Shearer relegated the mags.What a f***ing day and night that was. I doubt anything will ever top that day. #safc #FTM

The last line sums him up. His greatest day as a Sunderland supporter didn't even involve his own club.

I can't understand that kind of mentality. No doubt you would expect them to really enjoy our downfall and even I can't blame them for celebrating it, but to say it's one of the greatest days ever is a joke. I would take Sunderland finishing 17th every season rather than relegation. On going torture season after season :)

It was without a doubt the best thing to happen in cuntsville since '73.

yep, and sums up the phrase 'sad mackem bastard'

It's called Mathematics, regardless of whether it's Plural.

That's why the yanks get it wrong when they call it Math because Math isn't the singular version of Mathematics.

It's an abbreviation, not an attempt to make it singular.

In that case you are correct, you can turn it into whatever you want.

However, it's widely accepted in England as "Maths". If in America, which is where i believe the phrase "math" came from, they want to abbreviate it like that then they can suck my balls.

I've never met a human who calls it "Math" by the way ;)

It's American s**** which is slowly creeping in to our language.

Others that really irritate me are counter being used instead of un- as in counter-productive or unproductive, two times instead of twice and marquee signing. I mean wtf is a marquee signing? It has no equivalent in British English. Wankers

They both have different meanings though ???

Or atleast that's how I see it

Guest nufc1892

However we had the pleasure of laughing at Sunderland being relegated in 96/97, 02/03 (19 pts) & 05/06 (15 pts)

However we had the pleasure of laughing at Sunderland being relegated in 96/97, 02/03 (19 pts) & 05/06 (15 pts)

and 85,  and 86, and 91,

and 85,  and 86, and 91,

FTM  :shifty:

It is ironic that in 1990, them going up ahead of us was the worst thing to happen to them in terms of our rivalry, and the same thing in 2009 with them staying up and us dropping.

them going up instead of us in 90 in very odd circumstances, turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to this club.

what don't these fuckers understand about cattermole?  they talk like he's pirlo or makelele or something but there has never been nor ever will be interest from any other club better than them

only clubs interested in him would be the likes of stoke, everton at a push as moyes likes his dogs from time to time

such a fucking limited player

"The mags shall be in for this calibre of players, I don't see why we shouldn't be.

Don't let the whole "They are much better than us" mentality fool you, they've had one good season in about 5 years.

We pay (Around about) the same wages, location isn't really an issue as most our our current players live there anyway, and 7 or 8 extra games on a cold Thursday night in Albania can't be that much more appealing.

I'm just sick of accepting second best that's all, and I am trying to be slightly ambitious, without being deluded at the same time."

not a lot wrong with the bits left there tbh...i'd feel the same if i was one of the afflicted i'm sure

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703734&page=2

Post 14. Apparently our entire Europa League campaign will be against teams in Albania. :lol:

What a daft b****** Paxton is, if they sell Richardson they'll replace him with Warnock and by happy about it.

I'd be shit scared if i was a mackem right now with MON just releasing players right left and centre and setting up a car boot sale on the rest of the squad.

His transfers at previous clubs on the whole have been nothing short of dreadful. He will take the pennies he saves up at the car boot sale and go invest it in the charity shop. Then pick up Reo-Coker on the way home.