sunderland

JH

I'd take him like. Ben Arfa's desperate for a new boot cleaner.

We'll still need someone to lace them for him mind.  :shifty:

catts for me like

it's become a bit like mornington crescent hasn't it ?

I would say more like OCD. Just get the 'Catts for me like' out and then you can continue with your day.

Sessesgnon would be a brilliant signing tbh, would love him here. Would never happen though.

That Sky Sports ad about the Ji goal against Man City is amazing btw, the fucking cut of your man. :lol:

The mags are going too far down the Jonathon Foreigner route IMO.

Yeah they've had success with a few of the French lads they've brought in, but when the chips are down - will there be any heart and soul there to pull them through?

4 points in the derby games next season. Don't panic lads and lasses.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=721365&page=3#ixzz23LDk8CDu

The mags are going too far down the Jonathon Foreigner route IMO.

Yeah they've had success with a few of the French lads they've brought in, but when the chips are down - will there be any heart and soul there to pull them through?

4 points in the derby games next season. Don't panic lads and lasses.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=721365&page=3#ixzz23LDk8CDu

Vurnon Anita or Lee Cattermole? Hmm :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic
It seems at the moment people misdirect their anger/critcism at other fans who make completley fair points.

It's not a question of 'go and support them' more we should be looking to up our own fucking game. I mean after all they were on their knees in the Championship just 3 years ago whilst we were doing well, and in such a short space of time on very little money they have caught us and gone flying past. Whilst we have spent a comparitive fortune and are going backwards.

I don't want to support the mags, I want to see our own club start capitilising on the opportunities we have.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=721365&page=6#ixzz23LkZFt9C

Doing well  ;D

They've got a point in that some games the likes of Cabaye & HBA will lose a game someone like Barton & Nolan would have scrapped (Arsenal 4-4 maybe?), but over 38 games you're going to win a lot more with the better quality players.

Cabaye-Tiote-Anita

Gardner-Cattermole-frig knows...Vaughan?

They've got a point in that some games the likes of Cabaye & HBA will lose a game someone like Barton & Nolan would have scrapped (Arsenal 4-4 maybe?), but over 38 games you're going to win a lot more with the better quality players.

Cabaye-Tiote-Anita

Colback .. hes class ya kna marra .. hes wor best fullback, right mid, left mid and centre mid.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Cabaye-Tiote-Anita

Aye but which Jonny Foreigner went missing in that game?

The worst player on the pitch was Williamson for me!

Cabaye-Tiote-Anita

Aye but which Jonny Foreigner went missing in that game?

The worst player on the pitch was Williamson for me!

Tiote, typcal lazy afakan marra.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13174642&postcount=136

RTG on Santon:

Hes really not like hes got Pistone MKII arl owa him

Yawn so Mourinho rated him so much why didnt he take him to Madrid? Or why was he sent out on loan, why did Inter sell?

I'd honestly rather have Bardsley. The lad is absolute toilet as a full back. He'll end up making the move into midfield or forever be a low rent Italian Glen Johnson playing on his wrong side.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: