sunderland

JH

I hope all their fans get their lights punched out.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13262467&postcount=24

Check out that line then read the guys sig. Thick as f***

From the same thread

the greek sides seem to have a pedigree in europe this season. i see panathinaikos turned motherwell over in the UCL.

Mackem Dictionary: 'European Pedigree' (Noun): Better than Motherwell.

Guest neesy111

English sides have a pedigree in Europe recently. Chelsea won the Champions League.

So he's wrong, we're going to win. Perfectly logical IMO.

1 english winner of the uefa/Europa league in 25 years.

:yao:

Guest BooBoo

These are certainly generating a lot of press rumours. They're apparently signing Fletcher, Johnson, Odemwingie, Dempsey, Dawson, Warnock and some Croatian full back....

Guest bimpy474

These are certainly generating a lot of press rumours. They're apparently signing Fletcher, Johnson, Odemwingie, Dempsey, Dawson, Warnock and some Croatian full back....

6 in this country out of 7, Old Marty does play to type dont he :lol:

So long as they sign Warnock, I don't care.

Good start for us, then utterly, utterly awful for over two entire years.

I observe MON has made no major change to his transfer policy.

14m for Fletcher? If anything, that's even more desperate than his most desperate moments with us.

What would you say was his worst?

Re-coker 8.5 from west ham?

Cuellar 8 mill from rangers?

Davies 7.5 mill from wba?

Young 5 mil from boro?

Heskey 4 mil from wigan?

Davies was 9.5m, not 7.5

However, I think if you look at the broader picture, Heskey is the worst.

Firstly, we quite blatantly needed a striker to push on from 6th. Bent went to Sunderland for 10m. Martin signed Marlon Harewood for 4m, and then Heskey.

Secondly, there's the question of age. Heskey was given a 3.5 year contract, when he was about to turn 32, on 65k a week. I shall say no more.

That's fucking ridiculous. How can anyone think that's true? I just don't believe for one single moment that MON will sign a croatian fullback.

That's fucking ridiculous. How can anyone think that's true? I just don't believe for one single moment that MON will sign a croatian fullback.

Not unless he's been living in Stevenage or Basildon or somewhere nice and British for a few years.

MON's idea of scouting a player is testing him on the last two years of Eastenders.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

They have a whole match day thread dedicated to us. Obsessed or what? Losers.

Nah that's fair enough. It would only be obsessive if it wasn't actually a match day.

Oh. Right....

Reading what they say and stuff, I often get the impression they care more about Newcastle doing bad than their own team's success. They're pathetic.