sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

Had a good feeling about Boro tonight, this mackem side are actively offensive as a football team. Disgustingly bad.

Hope Boro get promoted this year actually.

Fuck no, I hope they never darken our door again.

We need a derby of sorts next season though.

Had a good feeling about Boro tonight, this mackem side are actively offensive as a football team. Disgustingly bad.

I'd rather class the reserves game against Whitley Bay in the Northumberland FA Senior Cup as our derby than have Boro up.

Boro isn't a derby of any sort.

Boro seem to be turning into a decent footballing team this season from what I've read. Taken them long enough to get moving after relegation.     

I like how O'Neill's brought a new brand of football to the mackems. Exciting stuff, oh wait.

It'll be a matter of time before they start turning on O'Neill. Can actually see him walking at the end of the season.

I like how O'Neill's brought a new brand of football to the mackems. Exciting stuff, oh wait.

It'll be a matter of time before they start turning on O'Neill. Can actually see him walking at the end of the season.

Midseason would be better, around March :sweetjesus:

It's not like the guy has form for walking out on clubs at inopportune moments, thou... oh, hang on :lol:

might not even last the season, after we spank them in the derby it'll really sink in.

judging by the boos at the full time whistle the turn may have started, if they get beat off villa it will be a full blown crisis.

Guest Wally_McFool

Neerrr we feckin' dont! :D

might not even last the season, after we spank them in the derby it'll really sink in.

If they hadnt got that lucky fuckin own goal after putting us under zero pressure, they'd want his head right now! Come on Benty and Zoggy.

Not a chance they'll sack him IMO. He's their saviour, who on earth could they turn to next?

Redknapp.

I dont think he would come all the way up here to work in Sunderland like.

Nor do I but tats the name that will be on everyone lips, who else is there?