Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No one has received tickets yet though have they? They would get properly done its risky business doing that, someone who can be bothered should email the link to the box office

Can't be sure it's genuine really

Unless someone from the Brugge side of things is corrupt. I reckon its Newcastle fans with 75+ points who have no intention of going and just trying to make money

Looks like you can order up to 20 tickets though

Can't be sure it's genuine really

Unless someone from the Brugge side of things is corrupt. I reckon its Newcastle fans with 75+ points who have no intention of going and just trying to make money

Looks like you can order up to 20 tickets though

Another 'disgrace' to add to the list for Brugge

Just one of those bullshit ticket companies that you see selling tickets for every event ever, be amazed if it wasn't a scam.

They do look like a bunch of cunts with previous for selling tickets they don't actually have

http://www.facebook.com/groups/115908031775254/

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews247322.html

http://www.onlineticketexpress.org/

Guest Geordiesned

Just got email confirmation (receipt) of tickets from NUFC for Brugge. Yippee

Checking emails every 5 minutes now!

E mailed our applications with enough points. Still no signs of acceptance. I just know that after keeping me in suspense for this amount of time, they are going to say there was some problem with the applications. If it were any other organization, i'd trust them to get in touch if that was the case, not NUFC however.

Bruges now selling 2 match tickets for Nufc and Bordeaux. Trying to get tickets for the South Stand next to where our allocation will be housed.

Will look to sell the Bordeaux ticket cheaply when I'm there.

How much?

I thought you needed to have a Belgian passport to buy them or something?

Bruges now selling 2 match tickets for Nufc and Bordeaux. Trying to get tickets for the South Stand next to where our allocation will be housed.

How much?

You don't get a ticket, you get a voucher to pick up a ticket in Brugge I think.

You can use your card number as the Belgian ID number.

How much?

50€ for lower south, 70€ for upper. I'm getting these via Brussels so if it us a voucher then collect in person then that's an added step and a trip to Brugge for them. They're making it bloody hard enough.

Guest Rob 1988

UEFA aims to polish Europa League brand

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-10-05/uefa-aims-to-polish-europa-league-brand/

UEFA are asking club officials to boost the profile of the Europa League by telling managers and players to refer to the competition in glowing terms, it has emerged.

The Europa League is often viewed, particularly in England, as the Champions League's ugly sister, despite a high-profile rebranding of the competition in 2009.

Winners of the Champions League take home a cheque for nine million Euros (£7.24million) but the Europa League winners earn a third of that and the difference in TV revenue is also vast.

It emerged today that UEFA are handing out prompt sheets to the communication departments of Europa League clubs before media conferences that ask them to refer to the competition in a positive light.

The prompt sheet, which was discovered at the top table of Tottenham's pre-Panathinaikos press conference in Athens on Wednesday, asks press officers to brief their respective players and coaches that the Europa League is "prestigious" and "rich in heritage".

The sheet, headlined "Discover the Drama", reads: "At the start of the press conference, below messages should be used by the Club Press Officers.

"In addition, they may also be used by Club Press Officers when briefing coaches and players as their would be of great support to us.

"- UEFA Europa League is prestigious - it provides clubs, players and fans with the challenge of competing in European football for an elite trophy.

"- UEFA Europa League is rich in heritage having provided some of European football's most memorable moments and characters in recent years.

"- The most important quality that we want to communicate is that the UEFA Europa League is dramatic."

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas gave the competition a glowing report in the press conference, although he has every reason to given that lifting the trophy in 2009 proved to be the launch pad for his career.

I don't know why they don't give the winner a place in the Champions League that would boost the reputation of the competition.