Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got match tickets - home section; now just have to get in and not be thrown out. Ridiculous really, especially given the numbers of Brugge fans in home ends over here.

Where were Bruges fan in home ends like?

They had Level 7 and like always in European games they had a section of the milburn paddock and corporate.

There were 3 sitting in front of me in the Milburn Paddock near the Gallowgate. Row EE.

We've got our tickets through from London to Brussels and back. Says on the email we've got to collect our Newcastle > London tickets from an East coast self service machine :pilko:

Really haven't got this planned at all with only 9 days to go :lol:

There are several at Newcastle station / any station on the eastcoast line.

starting to get so f***ing gutted that i'm going to be there and can't get in the match :(

I got my tickets on Friday  :p

I reckon it will be a good crack any way mate.  Supposed to be a beautiful city and I'm sure there will be plenty of other fans in your position.

Got match tickets - home section; now just have to get in and not be thrown out. Ridiculous really, especially given the numbers of Brugge fans in home ends over here.

How you manage that?

With great difficulty. A Belgian colleague bought them on the net and then he gave his ID to a Brugge ST holder who collected the tickets from the Brugge Box Office as you only get an e-voucher on Internet sales which needs to be presented in exchange for the actual tickets. I also have a ticket for Brugge-Bordeaux as you had to buy a 2 match package.

Newcastle United have received an additional 900 tickets for their eagerly-anticipated Europa League Group D fixture away at Club Brugge on Thursday, 8th November.

The Magpies were initially only allocated the minimum of 1,470 seats for the fixture at the Jan Breydel Stadium, but have worked hard over the past few weeks and managed to secure a further 900, taking the visitors' allocation to 2,370.

Season ticket holders with 35-69 or more away loyalty points can now apply for these additional tickets, however due to the number it is not guaranteed that every applicant at this points level will get one.

Should the Club receive more applications than available tickets, they will be allocated strictly to those with higher points totals.

As with the European away games at Atromitos and Maritimo, an application form must be downloaded from nufc.co.uk and completed in full, including a telephone number and email address for notification purposes.

Tickets are restricted to one per season ticket holder. The application form can be downloaded here and either emailed to [email protected] or handed in at the Box Office at the St. James' Park Club Store.

Forms will not be accepted unless travel details and accomodation arrangements are complete. The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Wednesday (31st October).

Prices are £33 with no concessions. Supporters who are successful will be informed after the closing date, and the matchday Box Office next to the Sir Bobby Robson statue will be open for collections only on Friday (2nd November) between 9am and 7pm.

Nah, haven't got anywhere near enough spare cash at the minute to have even contemplated it.

Have obviously kept an eye on it though, it takes the piss that they've went from saying it's either 1,500 or 5,000 due to security and what not, and now they've given us another 900 tickets.  It's obviously good that a few more people can go like, just saying they've fucked us around a bit on this.