Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

What are the realistic chances of getting tickets for Bordeaux away? I can book flights now but I would then be relying on touts or possibly home end.

Don't know how many tickets they can offer to away fans.  So debatable.

Brugge trip almost sorted. :)

Now to look into the other two!

What route you taking to brugge? How much is it costing?

P&O from Hull. About £70 return with transfers. Not looked at hotels yet though.

So 24 teams progress from the groups.

8 CL-teams join the competition.

How is it determined who plays who? Presumably there'll be another rough seeding formula, whereby teams who win their groups avoid the CL drop-outs, and so on and so forth? I can remember the last time we were in it, it was generally better to finish 3rd in your group of 5, so as to avoid a CL team.

The P&O from Hull isn't bookable for November yet. Just tried,way it looks is £73 plus £10 for the extra night in Brugge. Arrive back Saturday morning.

Sounds cracking that. Now just to think of my sickie excuse because i have nish holidays left.

The P&O from Hull isn't bookable for November yet. Just tried,way it looks is £73 plus £10 for the extra night in Brugge. Arrive back Saturday morning.

It is like. Prices going up already.

Guest neesy111

Brugge :drool:

My chances of getting a ticket must be very slim though, right?  Unless I want to sit with the home fans?

Most ST holders should get a ticket if we get the same allocation as Birmingham last year.  Anything past that will be tricky.