Blackburn Rovers vs. Newcastle United - 01/02/12 @ 8pm - Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

I'm gonna miss the start of this on Radio Newcastle. Have a DAB radio, but they are doing the mackems game and the only other portable radio is currently being listened to by my 3 year old as she likes to have a story CD on when whilst she falls asleep! Will have to wait until she drops off. :-/

Punch her lights out!

Guest bimpy474

I'm gonna miss the start of this on Radio Newcastle. Have a DAB radio, but they are doing the mackems game and the only other portable radio is currently being listened to by my 3 year old as she likes to have a story CD on when whilst she falls asleep! Will have to wait until she drops off. :-/

Punch her lights out!

:serious:

Just seen that Phil Dowd is the ref. Will definitely be a penalty or a sending off then, Dowd loves his controversial decisions.

Some supporter will handcuff himself to krul's goalpost and tomorrow Krul will be banned for 4 games for allowing it to happen.

Should handcuff Shola tbh. :troll:

Punch her lights out!

Obvious humour flies over Bimpy's head shocker.

Guest bimpy474

Punch her lights out!

Obvious humour flies over Bimpy's head shocker.

It didn't you tool :D