Craig Bellamy - Cleared.

Tom_NUFC

Meanwhile, who'll be the first to name the six (yes, six) Newcastle players who, even in our pathetically low-scoring season, have so far managed to score as many as or more goals than ickle Craigy at Liverpool?

and i thought his arrival would turn them into title challangers (or even champions!). :lol: looks like he is a bit overrrated, huh? :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Money talks at the end of the day. I wonder if any old Joe Average would have been let off.

all his money caused the prosecution to fuck up their case did it?

Liverpool only bought him because he was available on the cheap.

A lad I'm friends with is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he said that most people he knows who go to games would prefer Cisse back over Bellamy, he said something along the lines of "I'd prefer someone who is shite but scores goals over someone who is shite and only gets caught offside"

Seems like his dream move has gone sour. Good.

Meanwhile, who'll be the first to name the six (yes, six) Newcastle players who, even in our pathetically low-scoring season, have so far managed to score as many as or more goals than ickle Craigy at Liverpool?

or at Newcastle ? Or more than Arsprilla , your 2 goal a season idol  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

A lad I'm friends with is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he said that most people he knows who go to games would prefer Cisse back over Bellamy, he said something along the lines of "I'd prefer someone who is shite but scores goals over someone who is shite and only gets caught offside"

being caught offside is half about coordination with team mates, hardly surprising given Rafa's nobbish selection policy

I don't recall him having that reputation here, if anything it's Shola, from a standing start FFS

is it too late to have him back?

swap for Luque and Shola tbh

good deal,would do it anytime,luque might tempt benitez btw :D

souness had a point taking him off,he was going to replace him for OWEN

badley enough,we saw owen so many times that i still can't believe he is a part of our relegation threatend team..

:lol:

I think either you made that up ;) Or the guy is a total fecin lunatic. As much as Bellamy hadn't impressed before today, I don't know of any Liverpool fan who has even the slightest clue about football that would want that lazy work shy whiner Cisse back in a red shirt.

For all his faults, Bellamy at least can play football once in a while when his mind isn't on court cases. Cisse is a clothes horse (and a really bad one) and nothing else.

A lad I'm friends with is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he said that most people he knows who go to games would prefer Cisse back over Bellamy , he said something along the lines of "I'd prefer someone who is shite but scores goals over someone who is shite and only gets caught offside"

complete rubbish.

or at Newcastle ? Or more than Arsprilla , your 2 goal a season idol  :lol:

and he's now equalled Mandiarse's hero Arsprillas total goals haul for a season in one single game.   :lol:

Still, as Mandiarse also says, we are better off without Bellamy, just like he said we were better off backing Souness ....

Who honestly gives a shit about the no-neck gremlin anymore?

you miss the point. Our current fortunes are directly linked to the day the scottish fuckpig decided to peddle Bellamy and set about putting his ego before the good of the club.

Some of us predicted it, and were rubbished by idiots who thought they knew best. Some of them also think a better board than the one we have is going to drop out of the sky too......

So you correctly predicted that losing probably our best footballer would affect the team adversely. And?

Oh, and by making that direct link to today's struggles are you suggesting that Souness was alright apart from getting rid of Bellamy? I'd disagree, he was dogshit regardless of his ego.

PS - Bellamy has fuck all to do with the possible board changes. Why are you mentioning it in relation to this, other than to massage your own ego?

So you correctly predicted that losing probably our best footballer would affect the team adversely. And?

Oh, and by making that direct link to today's struggles are you suggesting that Souness was alright apart from getting rid of Bellamy? I'd disagree, he was dogshit regardless of his ego.

PS - Bellamy has fuck all to do with the possible board changes. Why are you mentioning it in relation to this, other than to massage your own ego?

The title of the thread is Craig Bellamy - cleared.

It means its about Craig Bellamy.

My response about him and what he meant to Newcastle was in response to the mindless drivel spouted by Mandiarse, why don't you take that up with him ?

PS - Bellamy has F*** all to do with the possible board changes. Why are you mentioning it in relation to this, other than to massage your own ego?

My response about him and what he meant to Newcastle was in response to the mindless drivel spouted by Mandiarse, why don't you take that up with him ?

Spoken like a true scouser. :lol:

PS - Bellamy has F*** all to do with the possible board changes. Why are you mentioning it in relation to this, other than to massage your own ego?

Spoken like a true scouser. :lol:

you have no comment to make on the fact that Bellamy has equalled your hero's goal tally for an entire season, in one game ?

Thought not.

:lol:

I think either you made that up ;) Or the guy is a total fecin lunatic. As much as Bellamy hadn't impressed before today, I don't know of any Liverpool fan who has even the slightest clue about football that would want that lazy work shy whiner Cisse back in a red shirt.

For all his faults, Bellamy at least can play football once in a while when his mind isn't on court cases. Cisse is a clothes horse (and a really bad one) and nothing else.

Why would I make it up? :?

His name is Lee George and he hated Cisse when he was there, yet he'd rather have him back over Bellamy as at least he was good for a goal when you needed it.