Craig Bellamy - Cleared.

Tom_NUFC

Liverpool only bought him because he was available on the cheap.

A lad I'm friends with is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he said that most people he knows who go to games would prefer Cisse back over Bellamy, he said something along the lines of "I'd prefer someone who is shite but scores goals over someone who is shite and only gets caught offside"

Seems like his dream move has gone sour. Good.

:lol:

I think either you made that up ;) Or the guy is a total fecin lunatic. As much as Bellamy hadn't impressed before today, I don't know of any Liverpool fan who has even the slightest clue about football that would want that lazy work shy whiner Cisse back in a red shirt.

For all his faults, Bellamy at least can play football once in a while when his mind isn't on court cases. Cisse is a clothes horse (and a really bad one) and nothing else.

Why would I make it up? :?

His name is Lee George and he hated Cisse when he was there, yet he'd rather have him back over Bellamy as at least he was good for a goal when you needed it.

I know a Liverpool supporter, and he says the vast majority of Liverpool supporters with a brain realise that Bellamy was a top player and he hasn't settled down with a run in the team yet. You know the phrase, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Our loss, sad to say. The biggest joke is some of our own fans who were taken in by the scottish fuckpig, and worse again are the complete fools who still can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong.

It doesn't matter what anyone says or does we can't hide the fact that Bellamy was our best player at the time and that scottish wanker let him go for a pittance because he couldn't get on with him, therefore putting himself before the club and the fans - end of

Guest elbee909

[

worse again are the complete fools who still can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong.

I know, I'm still waiting for Shepherd's apology n' all.

[

worse again are the complete fools who still can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong.

Zing!

/was just backing his manager and thus absolved from all responsibility.

[

Is Shepherd really Mandiarse then  :lol:

Why would I make it up? :?

His name is Lee George and he hated Cisse when he was there, yet he'd rather have him back over Bellamy as at least he was good for a goal when you needed it.

this lad must know about 1 other person at the match, cos I can assure you that most wouldn't want Cisse back!

Cisse wasn't that good for a goal when it mattered you know. Last season,  I would say only 2 where real 'big goals', them being against Everton and in the FA Cup final.  But hey, he did score against TNS, Kaunas, Sofia,  Anderlecht, a pen v Birmingham, the 6th goal of a 7-0 win v's Birmingham, he was good for them sorts of goals ;)

As I said before, for all Bellamy's faults, he can play football. Cisse has no game intelligence and has no interest in learning how to improve - that was the most unforgivable thing about him. He is by far the most infuriating footballer I've seen in years, and I've seen a few  bluebiggrin.gif

What gets me these days is how soon fans give up on players. Bellamy has been playing here 4 months,  if people have given up on him, then shame on them. 

Liverpool only bought him because he was available on the cheap.

A lad I'm friends with is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he said that most people he knows who go to games would prefer Cisse back over Bellamy, he said something along the lines of "I'd prefer someone who is shite but scores goals over someone who is shite and only gets caught offside"

Seems like his dream move has gone sour. Good.

:lol:

I think either you made that up ;) Or the guy is a total fecin lunatic. As much as Bellamy hadn't impressed before today, I don't know of any Liverpool fan who has even the slightest clue about football that would want that lazy work shy whiner Cisse back in a red shirt.

For all his faults, Bellamy at least can play football once in a while when his mind isn't on court cases. Cisse is a clothes horse (and a really bad one) and nothing else.

No, he's a wife beater. 

Who honestly gives a shit about the no-neck gremlin anymore?

you miss the point. Our current fortunes are directly linked to the day the scottish fuckpig decided to peddle Bellamy and set about putting his ego before the good of the club.

Some of us predicted it, and were rubbished by idiots who thought they knew best. Some of them also think a better board than the one we have is going to drop out of the sky too......

Our current fortunes are directly linked to the day the scottish fuckpig was appointed.

Guest elbee909

[

Don't know - I'm sure Shepherd has some representation on here though  :lol:

[

Don't know - I'm sure Shepherd has some representation on here though  :lol:

Well, Mandiarse is one of the few people - if not the only one - who defends the appointment of Souness

Who honestly gives a shit about the no-neck gremlin anymore?

you miss the point. Our current fortunes are directly linked to the day the scottish fuckpig decided to peddle Bellamy and set about putting his ego before the good of the club.

Some of us predicted it, and were rubbished by idiots who thought they knew best. Some of them also think a better board than the one we have is going to drop out of the sky too......

Our current fortunes are directly linked to the day the scottish fuckpig was appointed.

So you admit you were happy with the way the club was going before he was appointed ?

Well done.

What do you think of the league positions for 30 years pre-1992 ? Similar to the regular european qualification since ?

• 4 years later...