Swansea City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg 39

Dave

An 8 for Tiote? He was bloody awful while he was on the pitch.

Aye, that holding his position/tracking/intercepting as a secure defensive unit & not allowing Swansea any clear cohesive play near our goal was s*** I forget.

I didn't see much if any of that, like.

I recommend you pay more attention then, he was an important cog in an almost seamless defensive machine first half.

Nobody said it was a judgement, just that the myth has been shattered. Your game's up, bud. Drop it.

there was no myth to be shattered, only the one you imagined.

my game? what is that exactly?  calm down dear, you are clearly emotional lol

Aye, that holding his position/tracking/intercepting as a secure defensive unit & not allowing Swansea any clear cohesive play near our goal was s*** I forget.

I recommend you pay more attention then, he was an important cog in an almost seamless defensive machine first half.

I usually love Tiote away from home, but I thought he was anonymous and we looked better without him. It has to be a pretty outstanding 45 minutes for an 8, like.

I usually love Tiote away from home, but I thought he was anonymous and we looked better without him. It has to be a pretty outstanding 45 minutes for an 8, like.

got to say i thought tiote wasn't himself yesterday.

think the scouse game took alot out of him. he has been out injured dont forget.

Nobody said it was a judgement, just that the myth has been shattered. Your game's up, bud. Drop it.

Not really; the better team won and the team that overall plays the better football won. I'm pretty indifferent towards everything but the result.

You've been championing Swansea as a better team than us for months.

think the scouse game took alot out of him. he has been out injured dont forget.

aye, thought the substitution was for injury wasn't it ? was that contributing to the performance. ?

Not really; the better team won and the team that overall plays the better football won. I'm pretty indifferent towards everything but the result.

i have mentioned they played nicer stuff compared to us.

whats wrong with that, why does that bother you so much? 

Disagree until we got the 2nd Swansea and Sigurdsson got far more space at the beginning of the second than was afforded when Tiote was on. Given 8s all round for the sheer professionalism and tactical discipline more than anything, something which is sometime IMO overlooked and something we've often lacked more times than not. As a defensive unit we very barely, if at all, looked like conceding and it's rare you can say that as a Newcastle fan.

aye, thought the substitution was for injury wasn't it ? was that contributing to the performance. ?

a bit of both i guess.  first game he pretty much ran himself out against the scouse. 

It doesn't particularly bother me. Although it's quite embarrassing when a supposed fellow toon fan publically nails Pardew because we're not Swansea, like.

It doesn't particularly bother me. Although it's quite embarrassing when a supposed fellow toon fan publically nails Pardew because we're not Swansea, like.

dearie me  :D

i dont nail anybody because they are not swansea fc, lets not start making things up and embarrass ourselves by playing the famous "your suppose to be a fellow toon fan" card lol,  i nail pardew when he gets things wrong.  and players are not exempt from my vitriol either.

Even after a win :lol:

I wouldn't worry. We'll drop points against Bolton, Stoke or Wigan and the more blatant insults will come back.

if they're deserved.

We're on the verge of 60 points. Nothing but positivity towards the manager and playing staff - as a whole, if not individually - is warranted.

Even after a win :lol:

I wouldn't worry. We'll drop points against Bolton, Stoke or Wigan and the more blatant insults will come back.

if they're deserved.

We're on the verge of 60 points. Nothing but positivity towards the manager and playing staff - as a whole, if not individually - is warranted.

is that so ?