The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U are really boring to watch. Old Trafford's horrible atmosphere doesn't really help, I guess.

You must hate the rest of the league if you find Man U boring.

Eh?

If you don't enjoying watching Man United, IMO one of the better teams to watch in this league, you mustn't derive much enjoyment when you partake in watching the vast majority of the other teams in the league who do not begin to come close to such standards of play as them.

EDIT: Ronny's covered it partially.

I think they're really flat, and as Ronaldo said predictable/mechanical. Playing at Old Trafford only reinforces that due how flat and lifeless the crowd are most of the time during any build up play. They only ever seem to react to shots or ref decisions.

The only real times Man U have been exciting have been when both of their wingers have been on form. Opens the game up for them and injects a bit of pace into the side. Other times it just looks like the team are going through the motions.

Man U are really boring to watch. Old Trafford's horrible atmosphere doesn't really help, I guess.

You must hate the rest of the league if you find Man U boring.

Eh?

If you don't enjoying watching Man United, IMO one of the better teams to watch in this league, you mustn't derive much enjoyment when you partake in watching the vast majority of the other teams in the league who do not begin to come close to such standards of play as them.

EDIT: Ronny's covered it partially.

I think they're really flat, and as Ronaldo said predictable/mechanical. Playing at Old Trafford only reinforces that due how flat and lifeless the crowd are most of the time during any build up play. They only ever seem to react to shots or ref decisions.

The only real times Man U have been exciting have been when both of their wingers have been on form. Opens the game up for them and injects a bit of pace into the side. Other times it just looks like the team are going through the motions.

:thup: crowd are shit like I've got too agree. Keep Rooney quiet and you invarably keep them quiet as Everton are proving thus far. Doesn't help that Welbeck doesn't offer much IMO.

WE WANT MAN UTD TO WIN THIS GAME, IF MAN UTD BEAT EVERTON, THEN THEY WILL WIN THE LEAGUE IF THEY BEAT MAN CITY WHICH MEANS THAT MAN CITY DON'T HAVE THE LEAGUE TO PLAY FOR WHEN WE PLAY THEM.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Grandads in Trainers.

Really weak defending that. Everton looked intimidated after they scored. Psychological effect of facing Man Utd I guess.

That's half of Man U's gameplan - fear. They know the opposition will be reluctant to attack them, at least in Premiership competitions.

WE WANT MAN UTD TO WIN THIS GAME, IF MAN UTD BEAT EVERTON, THEN THEY WILL WIN THE LEAGUE IF THEY BEAT MAN CITY WHICH MEANS THAT MAN CITY DON'T HAVE THE LEAGUE TO PLAY FOR WHEN WE PLAY THEM.

This like when City went to Norwich with the title race over?

Just sayin' ;)