The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest Craig-NUFC

Muniain collapsed in floods of tears. Only Bilbao player to really give it his all tonight too.

Never understood why players do what Taylor-Fletcher just did there.

He knows he's going to get booked and the referee will probably add more time on than he has wasted.

Admittedly they'll probably go through, but with 47 minutes gone, Alan Parry says it's sealed Blackpool's trip to Wembley.  :lol:

One of my pet hates, commentators calling stuff as definitely done when it's not in an attempt to sensationalise.

Jeff Stelling really annoyed me on Soccer Saturday after Swansea beat Wigan a couple of months ago when he said something afterwards like "is this the result that sends Wigan down?" At that point they were one point off safety.

Alan Parry is by far the worst for this though. Very often he screams out 'great' passes or shots as soon as they leave a player's foot, only to see them fly out of play or roll straight into the goalkeeper's hands.

Kevin Philips... IS THROUGH!!!!!!!

*no he's not

Admittedly they'll probably go through, but with 47 minutes gone, Alan Parry says it's sealed Blackpool's trip to Wembley.  :lol:

One of my pet hates, commentators calling stuff as definitely done when it's not in an attempt to sensationalise.

Jeff Stelling really annoyed me on Soccer Saturday after Swansea beat Wigan a couple of months ago when he said something afterwards like "is this the result that sends Wigan down?" At that point they were one point off safety.

Alan Parry is by far the worst for this though. Very often he screams out 'great' passes or shots as soon as they leave a player's foot, only to see them fly out of play or roll straight into the goalkeeper's hands.

Kevin Philips... IS THROUGH!!!!!!!

*no he's not

I thought that. Fecking idiot.