The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U are really boring to watch. Old Trafford's horrible atmosphere doesn't really help, I guess.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U are really boring to watch. Old Trafford's horrible atmosphere doesn't really help, I guess.

You must hate the rest of the league if you find Man U boring.

Eh?

I don't want Scum to win the title and want the whole 6th business wrapped up neatly.

Bollocks to that, I don't want Man City to have anything to play for in a couple of weeks when they come here, I want Man U to win it to hopefully make things easier for us.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I know what he means, they're mechanical and predictable but obviously clinical. Doesn't mean it's great to watch.

:thup:

Would be class if Darron Gibson actually scored one of his shit long range efforts here

:lol:

That would be class.

I don't want Scum to win the title and want the whole 6th business wrapped up neatly.

Bollocks to that, I don't want Man City to have anything to play for in a couple of weeks when they come here, I want Man U to win it to hopefully make things easier for us.

Man City played some of their best football towards the end of last season when the pressure was effectively off them.

If they come to SJP looking for a win I'd be very confident we can do them.

You must hate the rest of the league if you find Man U boring.

Eh?

If you don't enjoying watching Man United, IMO one of the better teams to watch in this league, you mustn't derive much enjoyment when you partake in watching the vast majority of the other teams in the league who do not begin to come close to such standards of play as them.

EDIT: Ronny's covered it partially.