The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest pintofscottsellers

Is the Yak playing? Cant watch the match cos me mar and sister are watching shite on the tele downstairs

Malaga to win 2-1 @ 8/1.

What have you got against Malaga?

Everything.

I realise that should be in the betting thread but fuck it, I'm feeling rebellious.

Do me a favour, stick some decent money on us losing the next three games. :)

Have to wonder what went on with villas boas

He tried to change things for the benefit of the long term. RdM has simply looked at the short term and for now its working, next season Chelsea still need to rebuild - not convinced he is the man for that and unless the likes of Terry conform or are shipped out they wil struggle again

I feel like it is possible to rebuild without alienating the entire squad, turning a extremely solid defensive team into a sieve, and performing like a midtable side. Villas-Boas is given far too much credit. People talk about the owner's impatience, but he did a completely atrocious job.

Oh yeah, he did a complete hash job, but there's no denying that having powerful characters like Drogba, Terry, Cole and Lampard - at least 2 of which were being phased out - made it mission impossible

Guest pintofscottsellers

Is the Yak playing? Cant watch the match cos me mar and sister are watching s**** on the tele downstairs

Aye mate

Cheers, you watch the match yesterday then ?

Is the Yak playing? Cant watch the match cos me mar and sister are watching s**** on the tele downstairs

Aye mate

Cheers, you watch the match yesterday then ?

Was meant to be watching it at the Killy Station with mates from cricket, but I got there first and when it went 3-0 they decided to stay at Backworth, the kernts :lol:

Only stayed for the first half like.

We watched it in tynemouth, shite like, that gogo was canny though

Aye, Hodgy was texting me yesterday, I was at a house party last night, would probably have got a taxi to town if i'd knew yous were definitely gan like.

Blackburn escaping those first few minutes of pressure is pretty huge.

Bar smashed, easy chance missed, maybe it's Blackburn's day.

Or, more likely, they'll get comfortably beaten.