The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Fucking Hell Blackburn, you played so bad you would think they had threw that bloody game.

Did cross my mind at one point. I was guessing it was some kind of weird containing tactic hoping Spurs would tire themselves out and that they'd go mental in the last 15mins trying to get something, but they just didn't do owt.

Guest BooBoo

Fucking Hell Blackburn, you played so bad you would think they had threw that bloody game.

Performance was like when we completely folded at Liverpool in the relegation run in. Needed a performance and we pathetically rolled over.

So glad I turned off after the first goal. Looked like it was going to be a non-contest from the start. Anyway, sort of feel sorry for the Blackburn fans - Kean was never going to take them further than relegation fodder.

Guest BooBoo

Feel sorry, my arse.

You should have been there the night of the Fenton game when they lorded it up and really rubbed our faces in it, despite the fact that we'd applauded their title winning side at Ewood some twelve months earlier.

Was the same against the mackems when they took the lead

They would have stayed up easily without that idiot in charge

Feel sorry, my arse.

You should have been there the night of the Fenton game when they lorded it up and really rubbed our faces in it, despite the fact that we'd applauded their title winning side at Ewood some twelve months earlier.

I just don't mind Blackburn, tbh. My Dad's a Rover and besides I'd much rather have Blackburn in the Prem than Stoke or Wigan.

Fucking hell, just put on SSN and Phil fucking Brown is sat there as a pundit :puke:

Saw some highlights online of our game last night. Andy Townsend and Steve Harper were pundits and Townsend kept banging on about Krul being one of the best keepers in the league. Bet Harper was loving that!