The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest guinness_fiend

Up the Alex!

Lets see how Nick Powell fairs.  Me Crewe supporting mate reckons he's the next big thing out the club's academy.  Been watched by Man Utd apparently.

I come from Crewe and the rumours surrounding Powell are bordering on the fantastical. 

He seems to be an excellent player and I would not be surprised to see him move on over the summer.  Particularly given Gradi's (alleged) transfer-based remuneration clause in his contract...

Since Gradi stopped prancing up and down the byline, Crewe have come on leaps and bounds.

German football shits on the premier league.

Dortmund does. The rest of the league doesn't.

I'd like to see a top 5 side like Leverkusen play against one of us, Spurs or someone. No chance they've got. And the style of football in the Bundesliga is absolutely awfull at times - only Dortmund and Bayern at times play the nice stuff.

Guest Haris Vuckic

German football shits on the premier league.

Dortmund does. The rest of the league doesn't.

I'd like to see a top 5 side like Leverkusen play against one of us, Spurs or someone. No chance they've got. And the style of football in the Bundesliga is absolutely awfull at times - only Dortmund and Bayern at times play the nice stuff.

I should have perhaps added per se,

Bigger crowds, more competitive, cheaper tickets, safe standing, beer on the terraces.

It's class.