NUFC Kits

Espio

I have a horrific feeling our new home kit will have the SD logos on the sleeves.

Not allowed under Premier League rules.

I think the delay on the new kit being released is because they're trying to get out of their contract with Virgin Money so he can put Sports Direct on instead. Obvious when you think about it.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

I have a horrific feeling our new home kit will have the SD logos on the sleeves.

Not allowed under Premier League rules.

I think the delay on the new kit being released is because they're trying to get out of their contract with Virgin Money so he can put Sports Direct on instead. Obvious when you think about it.

Give over man

Come on, that deal got Mike the publicity he needs. Now to piss everyone off and get his name and his primary concern's name all over the press with a money-spinning story. Textbook Mike.

There just maximising sales of away and training wear before they release the home kit, i know its hard but it will only be a couple weeks till we see it.

:thup:

Home kit purchases are nailed on. This time is for ensuring enough of the other tat is sold.

Guest frazernufc

Does anywhere release statistics on how many replica shirts are sold, would like to see how we compare to other clubs in the league. Would expect us the be within the top 7 or 8. Wouldnt mind seeing what shirt we have sold the most and least was over recent seasons aswell.

Does anywhere release statistics on how many replica shirts are sold, would like to see how we compare to other clubs in the league. Would expect us the be within the top 7 or 8. Wouldnt mind seeing what shirt we have sold the most and least was over recent seasons aswell.

I've got this conspiracy theory that we've signed Amalfitano and Bigirimana to maximise shirt printing income in a few years when they're first team regulars. Too many people buying Ba shirts for Mike's liking.  :snod:

Guest bimpy474

I've got this conspiracy theory that we've signed Amalfitano and Bigirimana to maximise shirt printing income in a few years when they're first team regulars. Too many people buying Ba shirts for Mike's liking.  :snod:

Our surname has 9 letters in it.  When i buy the shirts for my boys i put their first names in, 4 letters in each.

Mike wont get me......i'm not a cheapskate you know......