Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest nufc_89

Douglas seemed pretty confident that we would increase our during the weekend. Dont want to be a dickhead but I find it unlikely that we have bid 7 million pounds

Guest Roger Kint

We defiantly need a title change, even if it's just to bring som:e positivity to the form after the disappointment of our bid for de jong being turned down. :sad:

Are you about 12? :lol:

We defiantly need a title change, even if it's just to bring som:e positivity to the form after the disappointment of our bid for de jong being turned down. :sad:

Cheeky bugger, :knuppel2:  no I'm 25 mate. I was sending the message via my mobile phone and the swype messenger auto predicted my spelling as being defiantly instead of my intended choice of word definitely FFS :lol:

Guest bimpy474

@BonjourMonAmiNE : Any idea when we are likely to see developments on the Debuchy front, Mark?

@MsiDouglas : See Journal tomorrow...

Guest Roger Kint

Cheeky bugger, :knuppel2:  no I'm 25 mate. I was sending the message via my mobile phone and the swype messenger auto predicted my spelling as being defiantly instead of my intended choice of word definitely FFS :lol:

I was referring to your childish over reaction to everything actually nothing to do with spelling :lol:

I was referring to your childish over reaction to everything actually nothing to do with spelling :lol:

If you consider that to be an over reaction i would hate you to see me when we actually do sign a player.

Honestly i run around my house topless shouting and screaming. I guess I am just a kid at heart when Newcastle are conserned.  :aww:

Guest taps01

Its possible to work on multiple targets at one time.

Surely they can multitask.

They cant organise a few kickabouts before the season starts so i wouldnt be so sure!

NEWCASTLE UNITED will look to tie up a deal for France international Mathieu Debuchy in the next few days.

Sources in France have indicated to the Chronicle that there has been frequent contact with Lille over the classy right-back in recent days, and after moves for FC Twente pair Luuk De Jong and Douglas have stalled the Magpies are keen to get Debuchy through the door.

Should the move be completed, Debuchy would still not arrive for pre-season training until the end of the month and would join his French countrymen Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye on an extended rest period.

Debuchy has also been linked with Inter Milan but his close friendship with Cabaye could be the crucial factor in a transfer that would have Toon fans excited if Newcastle can pull it off.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/07/03/newcastle-united-remain-hopeful-on-mathieu-debuchy-deal-72703-31315468/#ixzz1zZfSrz3P

Guest sicko2ndbest

NEWCASTLE UNITED will look to tie up a deal for France international Mathieu Debuchy in the next few days.

Sources in France have indicated to the Chronicle that there has been frequent contact with Lille over the classy right-back in recent days, and after moves for FC Twente pair Luuk De Jong and Douglas have stalled the Magpies are keen to get Debuchy through the door.

Should the move be completed, Debuchy would still not arrive for pre-season training until the end of the month and would join his French countrymen Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye on an extended rest period.

Debuchy has also been linked with Inter Milan but his close friendship with Cabaye could be the crucial factor in a transfer that would have Toon fans excited if Newcastle can pull it off.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/07/03/newcastle-united-remain-hopeful-on-mathieu-debuchy-deal-72703-31315468/#ixzz1zZfSrz3P

I read that about half hour ago, presumed it was in morning chronicle?

Seems like an update which i suppose is good news as Ryder wants to get in before red tops.

He out of all the signings would excite me the most

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some positive phrases used there. Haven't heard much about Inter's interest, so maybe this one will be happening.

Jizz.

Isnt Maicon about to make a big money move. Frees up some dosh for Inter and a RB slot to boot!

Guest nufc_89

Some positive phrases used there. Haven't heard much about Inter's interest, so maybe this one will be happening.

Jizz.

Isnt Maicon about to make a big money move. Frees up some dosh for Inter and a RB slot to boot!

A reason why we should do this quickly

This is the most important signing imo.

Absolutely. We've had one genuinely class right-back since i've supported the club, and that was Beye for a season. I wouldn't say it's been a 'problem area', but it's never been one of our strongest. He'll improve the team immeasurably if he's as good as people say.