Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/everton-appeal-against-cahill-red

Everton are to appeal Cahill's red card! On what grounds? Moyes thinks the ref should have shown leniency? I bet he wouldn't have that view if it had been Cabaye who had grabbed Cahill by the throat.

Think the leniency shout is considering the ref showed leniency to Tiote literally about 4 times when he could have been sent off, then gave your bench the nod to sub him as if it was a pre-season charity game.

Anyway, nothing against you lads but I was delighted with shoving Pardew's words down his throat yesterday. Really can't stand the smarmy fucker and his twattish comments about us going back to some embarrassing stuff he came out with in his West Ham days. Did our team talk on Friday with his "another level" dig.

At least from your perspective the result didn't matter for CL in the end anyway. Good support and was surprised a lot seemed to stay to clap our players on their lap of the pitch? Fair play for that like. I wouldn't do it.

You used up your leniency card with Heitinga.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/everton-appeal-against-cahill-red

Everton are to appeal Cahill's red card! On what grounds? Moyes thinks the ref should have shown leniency? I bet he wouldn't have that view if it had been Cabaye who had grabbed Cahill by the throat.

Think the leniency shout is considering the ref showed leniency to Tiote literally about 4 times when he could have been sent off, then gave your bench the nod to sub him as if it was a pre-season charity game.

Anyway, nothing against you lads but I was delighted with shoving Pardew's words down his throat yesterday. Really can't stand the smarmy fucker and his twattish comments about us going back to some embarrassing stuff he came out with in his West Ham days. Did our team talk on Friday with his "another level" dig.

At least from your perspective the result didn't matter for CL in the end anyway. Good support and was surprised a lot seemed to stay to clap our players on their lap of the pitch? Fair play for that like. I wouldn't do it.

You used up your leniency card with Heitinga.

And pointing the finger at another player's behaviour is no defence at all.

I hope the pissed 17 year old on his birthday stood next to me yesterday fucks off and never attends an away game again, didn't even watch the game and spent 90 minutes slagging off and having a go at other Newcastle supporters. He probably had one too many alcopops on the bus down the.stupid, annoying twat.

Just had a very angry PM about this. :lol:

you fucking prick. had nothing to say when i turned around to you. he was 17 and abit drunk. you know fuck all. talking utter shit throughout. i hope to never see you at an away game again. you prick

Sounds like he thinks I'm the bloke that was stood directly behind where I was who told the lad to pipe down and just watch the match.

Cross wires here I believe. There was a particular "fan" winding the lad up constantly (prefer not to go into to much depth) and Greg came into the situation sometime later when the lad had been completely wound up. Greg, I believe the lads thought you were the older bloke. I suggest the situation is left and you take names off this forum.

Cross wires here I believe. There was a particular "fan" winding the lad up constantly (prefer not to go into to much depth) and Greg came into the situation sometime later when the lad had been completely wound up. Greg, I believe the lads thought you were the older bloke. I suggest the situation is left and you take names off this forum.

I said nowt so you must be thinking I am someone else, I have no idea what was said between the young lad and the two old blokes behind him but the whole thing was annoying as fuck and all because one lad couldn't handle his drink.

I've taken the lads names down by request.

No idea what was said in the argument with the two blokes behind but the lad was so pissed even before any argument he was annoying most of those around him. Stand by what I said on Sunday, the lad needs to learn how to handle the drink or not bother.