N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Ok, i've done well with subs today and really confident. But yous have all probably just done the same, so whats the point? Stalemate.

This is the problem underpinning the rules. It's all about changing things day to day, and that really limits the variety of players people will have; compared to setting up a team for, say, a round of group games and having to leave them until the next set of games.

Ok, i've done well with subs today and really confident. But yous have all probably just done the same, so whats the point? Stalemate.

This is the problem underpinning the rules. It's all about changing things day to day, and that really limits the variety of players people will have; compared to setting up a team for, say, a round of group games and having to leave them until the next set of games.

Which is why people will fall away then come back up then fall away every couple of days, depending on subs, captain choices etc.

Very interesting

It was Torres' shot that got parried for Silva's goal.

First goal I think was a tackle from an Ireland player which put the ball into Torres' path?

I was certain it was Iniesta shot for the second. Well see, ive still not worked out when the bloody thing updates.

Guest bimpy474

Hmm, I replaced Cesc with Silva and they've both scored. Does Silva have any assists?

He took the corner and set up the third too, so thats defo 2.

Guest bimpy474

Good past couple of days. Got 41 points yesterday.

I really hate you, 8 inch cock too no doubt.

:D

Guest bimpy474

FFS, its like being at school again, constantly remind i'm from the council estate with me dinner ticket.