Euro 2012 predictions

Ishmael

Eh? If you're assuming Spain and France both win their groups the earliest they could possibly meet is the final. :lol: :lol:

Not true.... atleast according to that graph depending on how they do in the groups they could meet in quarters or semis.

Unless iam reading it wrong which is entirely possible.

You're definitely reading it wrong. :lol: :lol:

If Spain and France both with their groups, which I'm assuming you think they will, the earliest they could possibly meet is in the final. They definitely cannot meet in the semis, regardless of their group performances, as their two groups are paired up for the quarters.

Again, why do people assume not every final is a possibility before the tournament has even kicked off?

Mine is using the assuption that Spain & Germany both top their groups or did you not think of that?

Well yes, after the first round not everything is possible anymore, but why would you assume where teams finish in their group and then say "assuming its possible obviously, havent checked"?

Erm because i think as the two tourny favourites i think they will finish top of their respected groups? Not difficult tbh.

Also the second part is clearly in reference to the fact i havent checked who plays who after the groups other than England will likely get Spain(just been on radio). Never thought i would have to explain such matters of the blindingly obvious like.....

Well, to me "possible" means theoretically possible, not likely based on certain assumptions. Also, to just assume Germany will win their group with Portugal and the Netherlands, two other favourites for the title, in it, and also Denmark who come into the tournament as one of the in form nations is quite a leap of logic.

Eh? If you're assuming Spain and France both win their groups the earliest they could possibly meet is the final. :lol: :lol:

Not true.... atleast according to that graph depending on how they do in the groups they could meet in quarters or semis.

:serious:

Because if Spain won the group and France were runner up they would meat in the quarters and if both won their group and their quarter final they would face each other in the semi's....

It's practically impossible for them both to get to the final without playing each other in the quarters or semi's first  due to how the draw has panned out.

:serious:

Because if Spain won the group and France were runner up they would meat in the quarters and if both won their group and their quarter final they would face each other in the semi's....

It's practically impossible for them both to get to the final without playing each other in the quarters or semi's first  due to how the draw has panned out.

Incorrect. They would meet in the final.

Oh right iam definitely confused :lol: if Spain and France won thier groups and thier quarter final would'nt they meet in the Semi's as it says in the graph that winner of quarter final 2 would face the winner of quarter final 4.

If things pan out how i imagine would'nt Spain be the winner of quarter final 2 and France be the winner of quarter final 4?

If thats the case then the graph isnt joining up correctly but it seems Spain would be in quarter final 2 and France would be quarter final 4 and that would mean they would meet in the semi's....

So f*ckin confused  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Again, why do people assume not every final is a possibility before the tournament has even kicked off?

Mine is using the assuption that Spain & Germany both top their groups or did you not think of that?

Well yes, after the first round not everything is possible anymore, but why would you assume where teams finish in their group and then say "assuming its possible obviously, havent checked"?

Erm because i think as the two tourny favourites i think they will finish top of their respected groups? Not difficult tbh.

Also the second part is clearly in reference to the fact i havent checked who plays who after the groups other than England will likely get Spain(just been on radio). Never thought i would have to explain such matters of the blindingly obvious like.....

Well, to me "possible" means theoretically possible, not likely based on certain assumptions. Also, to just assume Germany will win their group with Portugal and the Netherlands, two other favourites for the title, in it, and also Denmark who come into the tournament as one of the in form nations is quite a leap of logic.

Christ are you on a wind up today? The question was 'Final prediction' and you are whinging over leap of logic regarding group positions? I think both will win their groups and unless they meet in the semis i think they will contest the final. Why is this so baffling to you? Fucking hell your name is wonderfully apt to reading such guff.

Oh right iam definitely confused :lol: if Spain and France won thier groups and thier quarter final would'nt they meet in the Semi's as it says in the graph that winner of quarter final 2 would face the winner of quarter final 4.

If things pan out how i imagine would'nt Spain be the winner of quarter final 2 and France be the winner of quarter final 4?

If thats the case then the graph isnt joining up correctly but it seems Spain would be in quarter final 2 and France would be quarter final 4 and that would mean they would meet in the semi's....

Fucking hell. :lol: Quarter Final 2 is the one featuring the winner of group B. They've clearly just been reordered on that chart so that the flow chart actually makes sense. It's not hard to follow.

If France wins group D and Spain wins group C there is a possibility they well play each other in the semi-finals.

Fuck sake, no. It's completely impossible. :lol:

Honestly man, how fucking hard is it to follow a simple little flow chart thing? :lol: :lol:

tbf, that chart refers to "QF2" & "QF4" in a somewhat confusing manner. Just follow the actual arrows.

At least this version tells u which is 2 and which is 4, as they're not in order on the left:

http://i.imgur.com/hlK7q.png

Honestly man, how f***ing hard is it to follow a simple little flow chart thing? :lol: :lol:

Rather difficult it seems  :lol:

It's not at all.

The fact people are struggling to follow the simplest of flow charts is genuinely starting to annoy me. :lol:

Honestly man, how fucking hard is it to follow a simple little flow chart thing? :lol: :lol:

tbf, that chart refers to "QF2" & "QF4" in a somewhat confusing manner. Just follow the actual arrows.

At least this version tells u which is 2 and which is 4, as they're not in order on the left:

READ THIS YOU CUNTS

Guest MrSundlofer

f*** sake, no. It's completely impossible. :lol:

:lol:

First I read it right, then I read it wrong, but now I have read it right again  :lol:

That's the whole point though. :lol: Why would you ever not follow the arrows? Do people just assume they're there to make it look pretty or something. :lol:

That's the whole point though. :lol: Why would you ever not follow the arrows? Do people just assume they're there to make it look pretty or something. :lol:

Well obviously they're thick as shit, but I can at least understand why it has caused confusion.

I understand where the confusion has stemmed from, doesn't make it any less annoying though. :lol:

If you get worked up by the stupidity of others, your life will not be enjoyable.

f***ing hell. :lol: Quarter Final 2 is the one featuring the winner of group B. They've clearly just been reordered on that chart so that the flow chart actually makes sense. It's not hard to follow.

Yeah i got confused by the whole quarter final 2 and quarter final 4 instead of basing it how the actual chart lays out i get it now :lol:

I thought Quarter Final 2 was Spains Quarter final :lol: All in all i blame Wikipedia for not explaining it better  :angry: