Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

You are all fickle man.

Wait until the game comes when we have 2 on 1 with Jonas on the ball, all he has to do is pass it to Cisse in the centre.............fuck he failed to produce the cross and now the other team are on the attack.

I've never argued that he isn't good tracking back or running the ball out of danger, just his final ball is shocking and if we got a players who could od what he does plus produce a final ball we would all be extremely happy and would sacrifice him.

You are all going on like I've said we should just get shot of him and not even bother thinking about replacing him, jesus.

Face it when it comes to him being the player with the ball and us relying on him to produce a final ball he lets us down.

You are all fickle man.

Wait until the game comes when we have 2 on 1 with Jonas on the ball, all he has to do is pass it to Cisse in the centre.............fuck he failed to produce the cross and now the other team are on the attack.

I would say it was the opposite tbh, he does a lot more good than bad.

I've never argued that he isn't good tracking back or running the ball out of danger, just his final ball is shocking and if we got a players who could od what he does plus produce a final ball we would all be extremely happy and would sacrifice him.

He would also be worth about 30 million :lol:

You are all fickle man.

Wait until the game comes when we have 2 on 1 with Jonas on the ball, all he has to do is pass it to Cisse in the centre.............f*** he failed to produce the cross and now the other team are on the attack.

love Jonas. Have since he arrived and can't see that changing

You think Adam Johnson 'does what he does' & produces a final ball? The final ball might be there, but his energy levels and efforts tracking back are far from the equal.

Adam Johnson wouldn't do that though.

You are all fickle man.

Wait until the game comes when we have 2 on 1 with Jonas on the ball, all he has to do is pass it to Cisse in the centre.............f*** he failed to produce the cross and now the other team are on the attack.

I loved him when he arrived but he needs to work on producing a final ball otherwise face being left out of the squad in future. It's no good us just having the ball with him in possession of it if he's not going to do anything with it.

You are all fickle man.

I loved him when he arrived but he needs to work on producing a final ball otherwise face being left out of the squad in future. It's no good us just having the ball with him in possession of it if he's not going to do anything with it.

You're regurgetating shite from 2010 or something man, his final ball isn't damaging to us and he's just had his best season at the club.

You are all fickle man.

You're regurgetating shite from 2010 or something man, his final ball isn't damaging to us and he's just had his best season at the club.

Because he played in the centre at times and re-distributed the ball very well in that position, however he primarily plays on the wing and his crossing is shocking.

Guest bimpy474

Our best formation at the moment doesn't rely on Jonas' end product and he has been playing his role fantastically.

And imo his best games for us were alongside Tiote and Cabaye, doesn't need a final ball in the middle, just gets it and gives it to the Sex in the 4 shirt.

He could be essential to our success as part of the deeper lying 3 of the 4-3-3. He looked comfortable there and his end product was less exposed because 9 times out of 10 he could make a quick 5-10 yards pass and let the attacking trio do their stuff. The reason he is so good there is that on the ball his retention is amazing, he draws players and countless fouls (wasnt he the most fouled player in the league?). Off the ball needs no explanation but to have a player who legs it round tirelessly and puts pressure on other teams is imperative. All the above and his character and friendships within the club havn't even been mentioned. It would cost huge amounts to replace him, and given the type of players we are bidding for, its a pointless argument.

You are all fickle man.

Because he played in the centre at times and re-distributed the ball very well in that position, however he primarily plays on the wing and his crossing is shocking.

He's a fullbacks dream on the wing and also helps the team drive forward. Not many players have an outstanding delivery fwiw.