Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Having managed to pry myself away from the computer for two hours I was praying for some developments upon my return. But I see nothings changed :sad: Will tomorrows news paper headlines/articles appear on news now around 12 oclock by any chance? It rings a bell that they did during the Ben Arfa saga but I'm not sure?

There was an update 30 mins ago from the Daily Mail.

That's all for now I believe.

EDIT:

Newcastle are closing in on a deal for striker Luuk de Jong, 21.

They have sent managing director Derek Llambias and secretary Lee Charnley to Enschede to make a £10million offer to FC Twente after an £8m bid was rejected.

:okay:

If you offer the forum a full and frank apology detailing how much of a cunt you are then you may escape a ban.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/072/542/tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg?1318992465

and after this there needs to be Cwarris law invoked that punishes people with an undetermined time of post moderation if they quote the wanker. Anyone who tracks him down and punches his face clean off gets the keys to the city.

I might just be living out a fantasy here.

Dear N-O members,

Please allow me to apologise for what I posted earlier in this thread. My behaviour was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the source of the story.

I hope that we can put this matter behind us.

P.S - I am a proper cunt, and don't deserve to be alive.

:aww:

Dear N-O members,

Please allow me to apologise for what I posted earlier in this thread. My behaviour was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the source of the story.

I hope that we can put this matter behind us.

:aww:

You didn't mention that you've been a cunt. Try again.

The saddest thing about that Twitter fuckwit is that his tweets are protected, so people actually knowingly have to request to follow an outright liar. And they do it.

The saddest thing about that Twitter fuckwit is that is tweets are protected, so people actually knowingly have to request to follow an outright liar. And they do it.

Only follow him for a laugh tbh.. lol

I've just checked google Holland again but sadly no updates in the Dutch press either. I was under the impression that if our representatives really met with theirs today their would have been some sort of leak in the press by now if a fee had been agreed. 

I've just checked google Holland again but sadly no updates in the Dutch press either. I was under the impression that if our representatives really met with theirs today their would have been some sort of leak in the press by now if a fee had been agreed. 

Calm down man. :lol:

Simmer lad. The portents are good