The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

i dont really understand the matching lark on betfair :undecided: never looked into it tbh like

just had a random accy come in, anzhi, anderlecht, kiev, zenit and ... Dacia Chisinau :lol:

Betfair can be good for laying against a favourite sometimes, like earlier today I lay £30 against Adam Scott winning the open. If Scott won I would have lost 3.50, if anyone else beat him I won £30.

Guest Roger Kint

Also, tenner on St Nicholas Abbey @ 4/1 (money back if 2nd to Nathaniel)

Mate i was out with on Saturday had £1500 on Nathaniel. The little twat then put £50 ew on the winner of the 5pm at newmarket to get £2600. :lol:

It'll be a lot more fun.

You could even do the first 5 bets.

Then start again.

That way, if you lose a bet, you've got 31 more attempts before you're actually losing money.

It'll be a lot more fun.

You could even do the first 5 bets.

Then start again.

That way, if you lose a bet, you've got 31 more attempts before you're actually losing money.

Seems like free money!

:lol:

Stuck 6/7 folds on each course today. Every choice came in in the first race of each course. Every choice lost in the second race of each course. :lol: That was fun. Then I sit here and wonder what could've been if I'd just done one of my old things and stuck a bet on a group of races within a 20 minute timeframe. :pilko: