The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know anything about athletics? Was going to put a few quid on Dai Green/Mo Farrah double but not sure which MF has the best chance in. Was tempted to add 'The field' against Bolt but if he is fit thats asking a lot  :undecided:

Edit: Put a very daft £1 on Greene/MF10k/Reade/Payne/Ennis/Adams/GB rowers x 2 = £4005  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Was looking at the Brasil handicap, needed -3 just to get worthwhile odds so i left it alone  :yao:

Anyone know anything about athletics? Was going to put a few quid on Dai Green/Mo Farrah double but not sure which MF has the best chance in. Was tempted to add 'The field' against Bolt but if he is fit thats asking a lot  :undecided:

Edit: Put a very daft £1 on Greene/MF10k/Reade/Payne/Ennis/Adams/GB rowers x 2 = £4005  :lol:

Can't see Maurice beating Bolt and Blake.

Guest Roger Kint

Can't see Maurice beating Bolt and Blake.

wut?

Guest Roger Kint

I thiunk he's suggesting that you may aswel just back Blake instead of The Field

Really? I clearly said i didnt end up backing that though. Unless he somehow thinks that 'Dai' Greene is Maurice's nickname :lol:

75€ China to get more gold medals than USA @ 2.25.

50€ Germany to win equestrian team event @ 3.0

50€ Michael Jung to win equestrian individual @ 2.75

My knowledge is pretty limited on equestrian but got a decent tip. Go Germany and their horses, keep calm. :lol:

Is their any 'easy' money to be made in these by the way?

I know the Bolt odds are good because he's not fit and Blake is coming through, but is their any other events with good odds on winners for an accumulator?

I'm thinking of putting Bolt in the 100m & 200m with Britain in the coxless four with perhaps something else, but i'm not really that clued up on it all tbh?

Guest Roger Kint

Looking at PP that Jung is the massive favourite, 9/4 and Germany 5/2 joint favourites with GB so you could argue without home bias they have a great shot in both. That said am far too chicken to bet that big on them  :lol:

Actually got a tip off someone today about the womens rowing but when i looked it was 3/10......aye cheers  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Is their any 'easy' money to be made in these by the way?

I know the Bolt odds are good because he's not fit and Blake is coming through, but is their any other events with good odds on winners for an accumulator?

I'm thinking of putting Bolt in the 100m & 200m with Britain in the coxless four with perhaps something else, but i'm not really that clued up on it all tbh?

Yaghting, sailing, cycling & rowing by all accounts is where GB supposedly excel, like you i know sod all though but theres some very good prices for them considering some are reigning champs(Mens Star sailing is 4-1) so i was thinking of a L15 of some of the better prices.

Fuck off with the non-chalent 'so close' meme. You've got to be fucking fuming. :lol:

Dinho, by the website I use calculations, a £5 bet on odds of that would've returned twenty two fucking grand. :lol:

Fuck off with the non-chalent 'so close' meme. You've got to be fucking fuming. :lol:

Dinho, by the website I use calculations, a £5 bet on odds of that would've returned twenty two fucking grand. :lol:

Fuck! :lol:  Must be gutting! :lol:

Mind you, I quite like SEMTEX's use of "draws" to win an accy. Hmmm... maybe something for the coming season. :lol:

Fucking hell, aye, £22k. :pokerface:

Unlucky Semi :yao: