The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Yeah I doubt it would work trying to blag offers tbh :lol: I just done it to get my stake back off them as I had bayern on my accy, was only a 60 min game but it didn't say that when I placed it. Bit petty when I think about it but was fairly pissed off because they were the only ones to let me down...think they drew 2s each then got beat on pens in some random german cup

I think you'd need a good reason for it before you try. :lol:

Basically they had an offer on which was place a treble on the opening weekend of the Prem and get a free treble for next. Happy days I thought and stuck my treble on. Realised today there's still no sign of the freebet so asked about it, apparently they aren't crediting them until Friday afternoon and you have to use it before Saturday's first kick off, basically giving you less than a 24 hour window (which seems purposefully awkward to me - the less time you give people to take advantage of the offer, the less people will take advantage). Anyway, this is no good to me as I'm away Thursday - Monday so I asked for it earlier, or for them to give it to me for the weekend after. They had daft excuses for why they were absolutely unable to do either of those and why the money had to be credited no earlier than Friday (one of which was so that people don't place it on something other than the next set of fixtures, she had no answer when I asked what was stopping people sticking the money on a horse Friday afternoon :lol:). So I asked them to close the account, which they did. :lol:

:spit:

That's brilliant. Good effort. Think you should have mentioned a rival firm along with the close account threat.

why can i not see my open bets on coral

u'd think account > open bets ..... but no, says there should be an option saying 'list of bets' but can if fuck see it

this is why i stick to 365, other layouts piss me off :lol: