The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Not expecting owt back from any of these, but i didn't have chance to flutter prior to the weekend and just fancied it:

£1 on Vidic fgs ... 25/1

£1 on goal in last five minutes ... 11/1

50p Kagawa fgs - Manu win 2-0 ... 40/1

25p on Gibson fgs - Manu win 2-1 ... 125/1

25p on Baines fgs - draw 1-1 ... 105/1

Magic-CL-Final-amount on us DNB (did that a while ago)

20€ on Real Madrid / Chelsea / Man Utd / Arsenal / Man City / us (dnb)

11€ on Demba Ba FGS 1-0 win.

First PL weekend and it's finally been 'decent' again. Odds for us for our Europa League game are looking very tempting as well. Might go for DNB again there. Can't really see us losing it.

Just had my bluff called by BetVictor. Assumed the old 'in which case I'd like you to close my account' would work in my favour, instead they actually did close it. c***s. :lol:

:spit:

I love that trick. It's a bastard when it fails though  :lol:

I think you'd need a good reason for it before you try. :lol:

Basically they had an offer on which was place a treble on the opening weekend of the Prem and get a free treble for next. Happy days I thought and stuck my treble on. Realised today there's still no sign of the freebet so asked about it, apparently they aren't crediting them until Friday afternoon and you have to use it before Saturday's first kick off, basically giving you less than a 24 hour window (which seems purposefully awkward to me - the less time you give people to take advantage of the offer, the less people will take advantage). Anyway, this is no good to me as I'm away Thursday - Monday so I asked for it earlier, or for them to give it to me for the weekend after. They had daft excuses for why they were absolutely unable to do either of those and why the money had to be credited no earlier than Friday (one of which was so that people don't place it on something other than the next set of fixtures, she had no answer when I asked what was stopping people sticking the money on a horse Friday afternoon :lol:). So I asked them to close the account, which they did. :lol:

I think you'd need a good reason for it before you try. :lol:

Basically they had an offer on which was place a treble on the opening weekend of the Prem and get a free treble for next. Happy days I thought and stuck my treble on. Realised today there's still no sign of the freebet so asked about it, apparently they aren't crediting them until Friday afternoon and you have to use it before Saturday's first kick off, basically giving you less than a 24 hour window (which seems purposefully awkward to me - the less time you give people to take advantage of the offer, the less people will take advantage). Anyway, this is no good to me as I'm away Thursday - Monday so I asked for it earlier, or for them to give it to me for the weekend after. They had daft excuses for why they were absolutely unable to do either of those and why the money had to be credited no earlier than Friday (one of which was so that people don't place it on something other than the next set of fixtures, she had no answer when I asked what was stopping people sticking the money on a horse Friday afternoon :lol:). So I asked them to close the account, which they did. :lol:

Tell someone you trust to place it for you using your account.