The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

:lol: Fair enough, Neil. Won't be long till your name will be in the thread title then. :lol: :thup:

I'm on a mission for quite literally pounds - my name in lights will be just the starting moment in a campaign of terror I'm set to wage on the bookies.

I got a feeling, that tonight could be a good night. :shifty:

Eh, that was before the Gerrard goal btw. Still a chance of a winning Sunday, though.

I don't need a TV guide, I can tell when Real Madrid are playing purely due to your activity in this very thread. :lol:

I got a feeling, that tonight could be a good night. :shifty:

Eh, that was before the Gerrard goal btw. Still a chance of a winning Sunday, though.

I don't need a TV guide, I can tell when Real Madrid are playing purely due to your activity in this very thread. :lol:

Haha, yeah that could be true. Hope they won't let me down today again. Them, as well as ourselves (Newcastle that is for you, Neil) and Pilsen.

Man Utd winning would be great. And while saying that, they score. Decent.

Right thread this time...

Tempted by a QPR & Arsenal DNB double @ 16/1

Not sure whether to tempt fate and stick us in there too.

Do it. We're the safest of those three. Think QPR draw is very realistic today. Not too sure about Arsenal today. City will show a reaction after that loss at the Bernabeo.

Trixie on Inter, Napoli DNB, Newcastle.

Well, Inter are really bad. :lol:

Trixie at least means I get some back. Also backed up my prediction of a single goal win for you so I'm just about up for this afternoon. Time to waste it.

Staked a bonus £1, that I won late last night, on this accy - Returns £317. (Come on, ya fuckers!)

http://i.imgur.com/xgmPZ.jpg

Looks like my bet is fucked-up already..... Catania down to 10 men with only 2 minutes gone!

Still alive isn't it?