The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Caley Thistle Celtic Btts

Bayern -1.5

Dundee UTD

Treble.

Probably going to do a largeish single on Bayern -2 asian handicap too.

Had a bet come through that I had going since last week, all the winnings on Bayern -1.5,-2 asian hc. So it's all down to Bayern to win by 2 goals or more for the jackpot.

Fucking hell, things are going well today. Just put a small stake on Valencia away to Celta Vigo @ 7/2 with 15 minutes to go as they looked to be pressing hard for a winner, and they get it in injury time.

Edit: Looks like your "jackpot" is safe Colin. Wish I had put the -1 into my double but thought best to play it safe.

Lincoln City to beat Dartford 2-1 (I will be attending!)

Well, it was nice to have a winner today :lol: seeing me a whopping £6.80 in profit. Despite a rather shan looking red card for Lincoln in the first half, they managed to score a late pen to win it by my chosen scoreline.

Bored so I decided to scour for potential bets for the weekend. :joey:

Potential bets of the weekend (based on stats and shit) -

Stoke to beat Reading. About time these fuckers actually lost a game (unbeaten in 4) and Stoke

got their act together. (No wins in at least the last 5)

Villa to finally get a win (or a draw!) and end a losing streak of 4 home games? West Ham won their last game and they're shit away from home (Lost the last 4 away though, so be careful! :lol:)

Swansea to beat QPR? QPR have drawn their last 4 games now and Swansea, in general, have reacted well to defeats this season.

About time QPR lost? Unbeaten in at least 5. (They'll probably get a win now, I know. :lol: )

Man V Everton

Man Utd to drop points at home to Everton. They won at least their last 5 home games, do maybe they're due to drop one or two?

Though, I better leave the Everton opinion down to Neill. :thup:

Tottenham haven't been involved in over 2.5 games in their last 4 games now. TH v NUFC... the game to end that run? (As long as we fucking win, though! :lol: )

Similarly, Swansea haven't been involved in over 2.5 games for at leas their last 5 games. Although, I wouldn't be that confident of three goals when it's them versus QPR!

In fact, both Swansea and QPR haven't been involved in over 1.5 games for their last two. So maybe they're due to break that duck? 1.30

Boro have lost their last 4 games. Barnsley have won their last 2 games but are in 22nd place, therefore you might expect them to be inconsistent.

Boro to finally not lose? DNB is 1.33 (if you're chicken like me.)

Leeds - No over 2.5 in at least 5 games.

Also no over 1.5 for the last 2. 1.28

Bordeaux - no over 2.5 in at least 5 games. They play Ajaccio away who are similiarly more involved in under 2.5 games than over. (The only reason I mentioned it is because those games usually end up going against the form book and produce goals. ;D )

1.66 OVER. 2.10 UNDER

Same for Hannover 96 v Hoffenheim, except the reverse. They are the top 2 teams in the Bundesliga that have been involved in over 2.5 games,..... 0-0 anyone? :lol:

Nah, me personally, I can easily see 3 goals here. Crap defences v good and decent attacks.

Inter haven't won in 3 games. They play at home to Chievo. (They beat Lazio in their last away match, mind. )

Mallorca have lost the last 4. They play Osasuna at home.

Deport lost their last 3. At home to Granada.

Well, I'll be going for one  or two of those bets anyway. :thup: ;D

Hmmm, quite a few came through. But I didn't win anything because I didn't bet.

Think will be going for Villa tomorrow.

Stoke to beat Reading. About time these fuckers actually lost a game (unbeaten in 4) and Stoke

Villa to finally get a win (or a draw!) and end a losing streak of 4 home games? West Ham won their last game and they're shit away from home (Lost the last 4 away though, so be careful! :lol:)

Swansea to beat QPR? QPR have drawn their last 4 games now and Swansea, in general, have reacted well to defeats this season.

About time QPR lost? Unbeaten in at least 5. (They'll probably get a win now, I know. :lol: )

Man V Everton

Man Utd to drop points at home to Everton. They won at least their last 5 home games, do maybe they're due to drop one or two?

Tottenham haven't been involved in over 2.5 games in their last 4 games now. TH v NUFC... the game to end that run? (As long as we fucking win, though! :lol: )

Similarly, Swansea haven't been involved in over 2.5 games for at leas their last 5 games. Although, I wouldn't be that confident of three goals when it's them versus QPR!

In fact, both Swansea and QPR haven't been involved in over 1.5 games for their last two. So maybe they're due to break that duck? 1.30

Boro have lost their last 4 games. Barnsley have won their last 2 games but are in 22nd place, therefore you might expect them to be inconsistent.

Bordeaux - no over 2.5 in at least 5 games. They play Ajaccio away who are similiarly more involved in under 2.5 games than over. (The only reason I mentioned it is because those games usually end up going against the form book and produce goals. ;D )

1.66 OVER. 2.10 UNDER

Same for Hannover 96 v Hoffenheim, except the reverse. They are the top 2 teams in the Bundesliga that have been involved in over 2.5 games,..... 0-0 anyone? :lol:

Nah, me personally, I can easily see 3 goals here. Crap defences v good and decent attacks.

Inter haven't won in 3 games. They play at home to Chievo. (They beat Lazio in their last away match, mind. )

Good job you didn't. From a level stake on all outcomes, you'd be down.

Man V Everton

1.66 OVER. 2.10 UNDER

Good job you didn't. From a level stake on all outcomes, you'd be down.

I was never intending to bet on all of them. I simply picked-out the ones that could fall into the "they're due one" probability and made a judgement from there. (Based on combination of gut feelings, team news, own knowledge of the teams, etc.)

Was only brave enough to go for the TH-NUFC over 2.5 goals. (Which I later lost on a rebet anyway. :lol: )

If I had the balls, I probably would go, based on the above, for a heavyish stake on Villa DNB and Inter win at 2.30 tomorrow. But I'm not at that stage at moment as I'm still building a betting budget....... ever... so..... gradually. :pilko:

A rare, great day for me - we'll see how long it takes for me to lose my winnings.

3pms didn't come off, but in-play has been class for me today. Not massive stakes but built up quite a tidy total from today just betting on various singles:

Bale to score the next goal in the game earlier @ 7/1 (Ray Winstone takes the credit here)

Valencia to win (15 mins to go) @ 7/2

Lazio/Napoli BTTS @ 8/11

Ronaldo to score the 4th goal @ 11/5 - tried to get him to score the 3rd goal, as well as it finishing Real 4-1, but t'internet fucked up.

Sevilla to score at least 1 goal (25 mins to go) @ 23/10

And also a Southampton/City BTTS, Bayern double. Pretty much everything I've bet on today has happened and a couple of the bets I didn't manage to get on but thought would come off also happened. Not sure what's happening really. :lol:

My word, this has been a very pleasant day on the betting front.

3pms didn't come off, but in-play has been class for me today. Not massive stakes but built up quite a tidy total from today just betting on various singles:

Bale to score the next goal in the game earlier @ 7/1 (Ray Winstone takes the credit here)

Valencia to win (15 mins to go) @ 7/2

Lazio/Napoli BTTS @ 8/11

Ronaldo to score the 4th goal @ 11/5 - tried to get him to score the 3rd goal, as well as it finishing Real 4-1, but t'internet fucked up.

Sevilla to score at least 1 goal (25 mins to go) @ 23/10

And also a Southampton/City BTTS, Bayern double. Pretty much everything I've bet on today has happened and a couple of the bets I didn't manage to get on but thought would come off also happened. These days certainly aren't common.

Alright Ray, chill out.

Caley Thistle Celtic Btts

Bayern -1.5

Dundee UTD

Treble.

Probably going to do a largeish single on Bayern -2 asian handicap too.

Had a bet come through that I had going since last week, all the winnings on Bayern -1.5,-2 asian hc. So it's all down to Bayern to win by 2 goals or more for the jackpot.

Jackpot!

Their price has been on the drift for a few days. Saw them at 4/7 in a couple of places earlier in the week, you can get 5/6 in some places now.

Trust me there is minimal danger of us winning, but don't discount a draw. I guess Man City's result might have swung some people's minds - maybe some are thinking Fergie will rest a couple?

I'd expect a full-strength squad regardless of the Real match and SAF to tell them to go out there and twat us.

Hope Marseille will get their goal 2nd half. If not, big single on Man Utd planned.

Ok, it's Sunday. It's basically the last game of the day and it's basically do or die with Man Utd now. Sounds familiar somehow. Do it.