The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Chance of somthing special tomorrow really.

Have us on mind against City, as well as Hamburg to win in Munich - with Bayern's mind already focused on Juventus. We'll see. Might do something.

Hamburg haven't done too badly against the bigger teams this year either. I was thinking about throwing a draw/win on them v Bayern.

I'm not sure physically how we're going to do against Man C. I don't think we'll have the legs to see out a decent result over 90mins when you consider who they would / could bring off the bench

£5 on Chelsea/Cardiff/St Etienne

£5 on Ponte Preta/Botafogo/Cruziero/Mirassol

£5 on Spurs/Man U/Lazio

In hope that when I get in from my days drinking tomorrow night, it's been a free day :yao:

Sunderland are 5/1 to beat us. 3/1 DNB. Keep in mind we're fifteen points clear and we've got Chelsea at midday on Monday in the FA Cup quarters. I think we'll put out a very weakened side.

So is anyone going to bet on Sunderland?

Sounds like your sydney tip :lol:

Nah, I was tempted to put them on dnb but going to steer clear, have 20 left in my 365 account, but want to put it on a single at around evens. Thinking chelsea but not so sure now.

Well, there's Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Bayern and possibly one of Barca/Madrid that are not winning today (some of them). Now, it's the thing to pick the right ones.

I think, I'll go for:

Hamburg win + Van der Vaar anytime / NUFC win + Cisse anytime double. 10€ returns 4500€.

Will decide later...

2.22€ on Hamburg + VdV / NUFC + Cisse. Returns 999€.

2.78€ on Sunderland - Man Utd draw / Southampton - Chelsea draw / Augsburg - Hannover draw / Stuttgart - Dortmund draw. Returns 465€.

20€ on us dnb returns 145€.

Think City won't really bother today as I can't see Man Utd losing against Sunderland. Interesting day today.

Man U, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs acca

Man U, Spurs and Arsenal all to win 2-1 trixie

Everton/Stoke, West Ham/WBA and Wigan/Norwich all to be 0-0 trixie

West Ham/WBA and Wigan/Norwich draw double

Forest, Boro, Cardiff, Ipswich acca

Sounds like your sydney tip :lol:

Nah, I was tempted to put them on dnb but going to steer clear, have 20 left in my 365 account, but want to put it on a single at around evens. Thinking chelsea but not so sure now.

Forest look a good price,  but wary that they've been tipped up in here :lol:

Just imagine all results are right and we score a winner in the 90th minute.

Won't be an issue, seeing as 2 of those games kick off after the 90th minute in our match :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just imagine all results are right and we score a winner in the 90th minute.

Won't be an issue, seeing as 2 of those games kick off after the 90th minute in our match :lol:

:lol: